Ford Body Parts List "a" And "aa" 1928-29-30-31 April 1, 1932 on 2040-parts.com
Freeport, Illinois, United States
This book is used, no tears or writing on the pages. There are several pages of old car photos in the back of this book. It says "reprinted with permission of FORD MOTOR COMPANY by Polyprints, Dallas, Texas"
Manuals & Literature for Sale
- Chilton repair manual 71-80 gm subcompact(US $10.99)
- Gm chevy lumina apv oldsmobile silhouette pontiac trans am 1990-96 haynes 38035(US $9.95)
- Wholesale lot of lexus owners manuals(US $139.99)
- 2004 mercedes benz c class sport couple owners manual, supplements, and case(US $39.00)
- 2006 range rover owners manual with rear entertainment and navigation/telephone(US $59.00)
- 2010 acura tl oem owners manual with warranty and technology guide and case(US $35.00)
Automotive review of 2013: the best - and worst - cars and motoring momentsFri, 27 Dec 2013
This year marked the 60th anniversary of the Corvette, and Chevrolet marked the occasion in style by launching an all-new model back in January 2013 – the seventh generation of the 'Vette. Instantly recognisable as a Corvette, the new model packs a 6.2-litre V8 rated at 460bhp. Best of all though is the news that the road racer will reach UK dealerships next autumn, priced from £61,495.
BMW reveals Concept M4 coupe at Pebble BeachThu, 15 Aug 2013
BMW's M division has previewed its upcoming M4 coupe with the unveiling of a near-production-ready concept of the new performance coupe at the annual Pebble Beach Concours in Monterey, Calif. The BMW Concept M4 provides a lightly veiled look at the eagerly anticipated M3 coupe replacement that is expected to make its public premiere in production guise at the Detroit auto show in January. North American sales will start before the second half of 2014.
LA Motor Show: Huge numbers define new Mercedes S 65 AMGFri, 22 Nov 2013
TWELVE cylinders, two turbochargers, 5,980 cubic centimetres, 621bhp and 738lb.ft of torque are numbers designed to catch the eye. These are the figures boasted by the new Mercedes-Benz S 65 AMG, which has made its motor show debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The stats are good enough to endow the standard-bearing saloon with epic performance, including a 0-62mph time of just 4.3 seconds.