A subwoofer for a Ford Escape. It will also fit into a Mazda SUV. The Ford part number is 3L8T-18C804-AA. The Mazda part number is ECO3-6696ZD. I know that it fits a 2004 Ford Escape and assume that there are other models that this subwoofer might fit, so please do your homework as to fitment.
Shipping cost is $30.00 within the 48 contiguous states.
PayPal is the preferred payment method.
Subwoofers for Sale
- Fiat 500 beats by dre speaker subwoofer 05091809aa a/upgrade(US $200.00)
- 2009-2015 nissan 370z/ murano / rougue oem factory bose subwoofer box like new(US $99.99)
- Kicker comp series 12" subwoofer speaker c12 4-ohm 300w peak new sealed(US $39.99)
- Subaru h630sfg000 subwoofer/amplifier(US $260.00)
- L@@k!! 09-16 370z rouge murano bose subwoofer box rear spare tire hatch sub(US $99.99)
- Ma audio 12” competition sub woofer dual voice coil hits hard with box 800watts(US $99.00)
Evidently, somebody at Galpin Auto Sports took a look at the dearly missed Ford GT -- there must have been one in their showroom -- and muttered out loud, "You know, this car just isn't rare or powerful enough." At that point, milk shot out of the nostrils of a bystander who had been standing within earshot. Seriously, 550 hp isn't cool. You know what's cool?Tue, 19 Nov 2013
Nissan GT-R Nismo leaks – gets 595bhp Nissan has been planning to add Nismo performance versions across their range of production cars for the last couple of years, and we’ve seen the Juke Nismo and 370Z Nismo already. Next up is the Nissan GT-R Nismo (even though you’d think it might be tough to make the mad GT-R any more ‘sporty’), an arrival confirmed by Carlos Ghosn back in February when he said “It would be unthinkable for us to develop a range of Nismo road cars without including the GT-R“. Now, ahead of a reveal this week, the first photo of the new GT-R Nismo has arrived together with some detail on what’s on offer.Mon, 09 Dec 2013
THOUSANDS OF FANS, friends and car enthusiasts descended on a Los Angeles suburb to pay tribute to Paul Walker at the site where the Fast & Furious actor died in a fireball car crash. The Santa Clarita memorial, planned through social media, was due to begin at noon, but mourners began arriving hours earlier to leave flowers, candles, stuffed animals and other tributes. Throughout the afternoon, thousands of people, including entire families, arrived.