Ford Performance Parts M-6017-a504v Control Pack Fits 11-14 Mustang on 2040-parts.com
United States, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Cobra cpi 1575 dc to ac inverter 1500 watts continuous 3000 watts peak .5v usb(US $19.19)
- New pyle pinv11 plug-in car power inverter w/modified sine wave 100-120v output(US $30.49)
- Pyle pinv33 plug in car 200w 12v dc to 115 volt ac power inverter & 5 volt usb(US $45.99)
- Pyle car 500 watt 12v dc to 115 volt ac power inverter w/modified sine wave(US $59.99)
- Pyle pinv44 plug in car 300 watt 12v dc to 115 volt ac with modified sine wave(US $51.49)
- Pyle pinv3300 plug in car 3,000 watt ac power inverter & 5 volt usb outlet(US $307.99)
Suzuki Kizashi (2010): first pics of the Japanese MondeoFri, 31 Jul 2009
By Alex Michaelides First Official Pictures 31 July 2009 11:48 Take a good look at the new Suzuki Kizashi – the Japanese manufacturer’s latest offering is pitched as an all-wheel drive sports saloon. The Kisashi is Suzuki’s first recent step away from small cars and SUVs and looks like it could pack a punch. Yes, the styling is rather conservative and, if we’re honest, a tad disappointing compared with some of the Kizashi concepts that have appeared at various motor shows.
Fire up the spanners: For the Love of Cars previewFri, 18 Apr 2014
Philip Glenister will be back on our television screens from Sunday 20 April with a new series called For the Love of Cars. This time it’s all real life, though, as he explores the history of six iconic British cars with a restoration twist. Rather than simply talking about the vehicles, Glenister and the car restoration expert Ant Anstead will set out every week to find and restore an example of each one – starting with the Mk1 Ford Escort Mexico.
Jeep Altitude models debut in springWed, 22 Jan 2014
The Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Wrangler will feature Altitude trims for 2014, joining the Patriot and Compass. The special editions will arrive in showrooms this spring. The Altitude came to be through a contest Jeep held two years ago around the time of the Houston Auto Show.