Ford Performance Parts M-9603-m8 Power Upgrade Package Fits 15-16 Mustang on 2040-parts.com
United States, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- Dc in car aux power supply 12v dc max output 1a (1000ma) max 2.5mm dc connector(US $)
- Peak pkc0bo 400-watt tailgate power inverter(US $17.99)
- 3000w peak real 1500w 12v to ac 110v power inverter modified sine wave converter(US $42.50)
- Westward 400 watt power inverter # 1yay4(US $15.00)
- Black & decker bcs25eb 25a battery charger w/75 amp engine start(US $80.00)
- Vintage fm auto radio booster, man by russell industries, ny
Audi A3 TDI Clubsport Quattro concept (2008) : first picturesFri, 16 May 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 16 May 2008 23:00 Thought the Audi R8 V12 TDI was a drop of diesel fuel in a large petrol pond? Think again. This is the Audi A3 TDI Clubsport Quattro concept – another performance diesel from Ingolstadt.
Caterham creator Graham Nearn diesThu, 29 Oct 2009
Britain has lost another of the champions of its specialist sports-car industry, Graham Nearn, who died on Oct. 24 at age 76. Originally a Lotus dealer, Nearn built a highly successful sports-car business around the lightweight two-seat Lotus Seven, which he bought from Lotus founder Colin Chapman in 1973.
Pontiac SD-290Wed, 21 Nov 2007
According to GM, the Pontiac SD-290 concept is "Designed to evoke the emotions of classic sports cars". Introduced at SEMA, the vehicle is derived from a Pontiac Solstice but has been transformed into a pure single-seat race car with its passenger compartment made obsolete by a hard tonneau cover. Despite its competition red paint scheme, it is difficult not to relate the SD-290 to the timeless shape of a D-Type Jaguar. We can also see the influence of BMW's 2004 H2R land speed record breaking concept in the SD-290's asymmetrical layout, with its racing cockpit protected only by a small windscreen in front of the driver and a faired headrest and roll-bar behind the seat.