This radio to Amp cable is in excellent condition, has been repaired and insulated with thin wall heat shrink. Tested and has great continuity. It is greater than 4' in length. FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada with an extra fee. Have other cables listed. Email your questions, I'll try to answer. Thanks for stopping.
Other for Sale
- Ford radio amp oem cable fovf-14588-bd (US $85.00)
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 mk4 b5 vw telematic nar1 control module(US $54.99)
- New siriusxm satellite radio v200 connect tuner for car ready stereo systems(US $54.99)
- Kenwood kdc mp145 cd player faceplate aux input(US $24.99)
- Jvc kd sh1000 cd player faceplate usb good used(US $24.99)
- Sony cdx gt520 cd player faceplate xplod aux input(US $34.99)
By Damion Smy Motor Industry 03 January 2014 13:30 Fiat has purchased the remaining stake in Chrysler to become the sole owner of the US car firm. In a deal worth £2.2billion, the Italian company bought the remaining 41.46% of Chrysler from the VEBA Trust (Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Association) made up of current and former Chrysler employees. Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne says: ‘In the life of every major organisation and its people, there are defining moments that go down in the history books.Wed, 28 May 2008
By Ben Pulman Motor Industry 28 May 2008 16:53 According to the latest Euro NCAP ratings, you’re better off being hit by the new Ford Kuga than the latest Audi A4. The Blue Oval’s SUV notched up three stars while the Audi A4 only scored two in pedestrian impact tests. The Ford Kuga also achieved four stars for child occupancy and five for adult occupancy.Mon, 23 Apr 2012
The new Acura ILX sedan has been priced at $26,795 including $895 in destination, Acura announced. The top-of-the-line model with the Premium package will come in at $30,095, and the hybrid will start at $29,795. The car will arrive at dealerships on May 22.