This radio to Amp cable is in excellent condition. FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada with an extra fee. Have other cables listed. Email your questions, I'll try to answer. Thanks for stopping.
Other for Sale
- 00 01 02 03 04 05 mk4 b5 vw telematic nar1 control module(US $54.99)
- New siriusxm satellite radio v200 connect tuner for car ready stereo systems(US $54.99)
- Kenwood kdc mp145 cd player faceplate aux input(US $24.99)
- Jvc kd sh1000 cd player faceplate usb good used(US $24.99)
- Sony cdx gt520 cd player faceplate xplod aux input(US $34.99)
- 2003-2006 porsche 955 cayenne oem bose rear subwoofer 7l5035403(US $99.99)
The Infiniti Emerg-e range-extender supercar will be at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this month and tackle the hillclimb. We’re still not sure that Infiniti really know where they’re heading in the UK and Europe, but perhaps recent changes at Infiniti PR will help make things clearer? But one thing Infiniti are doing that makes real sense is the Infiniti Emerg-e range extender supercar we saw at Geneva in the Spring as a potential range-topper for the Infiniti range.Wed, 05 Aug 2009
Does the Isetta video from the BMW Museum give a clue to BMW's 'Sub Brand' for its Project i City Cars? It now seems that this is getting closer to reality, as BMW has let it be known that the range of small city cars they are working on as part of the ‘BMW Project i’ will be launched as a ‘Sub Brand’. But what does that mean?Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Ariel - famous to motorists for its skeletal Atom sports car - will start making motorbikes again in 2012. CAR's sister publication biking bible MCN today publishes the full story of the new Ariel superbike, likely to be priced around £20,000. Owner Simon Saunders told MCN Ariel would build the new bikes in the UK, but they would use Honda engines like the Atom sports car.