Four Winns 026-0683 Sealand Dometic Marine Boat Dtm12 Holding Tank Monitor Kit on 2040-parts.com
Racine, Wisconsin, United States
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
- Attwood plastic rectangular bilge pump base 3/4" outlet(US $7.99)
- Perko #0328dp6 - thru-hull fitting f/ hose plastic made in the usa - 1 inch(US $19.89)
- Par max jabsco pump 6 313950092 2.9 gph fresh water system pump boat rv 12v(US $119.95)
- Vintage buck algonquin marine bronze thru hull fitting(US $95.00)
- Sewage pump pumping station car household toilet without clogging dc12v/24v(US $96.89)
- Seasense 50032270 one-way drain plug ***w4596** brand new nip free shipping(US $12.97)
Concept Car of the Week: Ford 021C (1999)Fri, 12 Sep 2014
As Australian-born designer Marc Newson this week joined Apple, we can only wish that he brings with him the same smart-yet-playful approach as he did with his radical Ford 021C concept. Presented at the 1999 Tokyo Motor Show, the project began when Marc Newson was commissioned by Ford global design director, J Mays, to create an innovative interior. Their mutual passion for design and their enthusiasm led to a much larger project and Newson eventually delivered a complete working prototype.
Car Design of the Year 2010Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Today is the last day to cast your vote for your favorite car designs from 2010. Your votes will decide which design teams will be presented an award by Car Design News at the Geneva motor show in March, with prizes being given to the best vehicle in the concept and production car categories. The polls officially close Friday 11 February, so make your vote count!
Jaguar Land Rover sales drive Tata Motors’ profitTue, 14 Feb 2012
JLR strong sales drive Tata Motors profits Jaguar Land Rover sales rose 41 per cent in the last quarter to £3.75 billion with profits of £440 million, propping up Tata’s domestic decline. When Tata bought Jaguar Land Rover from Ford back in 2008 for $2.3 billion it offered promise for the future, but most analysts thought Tata had made a big mistake buying JLR for so much, just as the world economy started to slip ion to the near depression we’re still fighting. But the analysts were wrong.