Freeline intake has a few light blimishes good condition also includes a 10 1/2 x 11 x 1 1 1/2 radiator comes complete with mounting brackets and overflow tank also in good condition
Shifter Kart for Sale
- Eshifter kart racing universal radiator deflector af kg newline shifter kart(US $31.95)
- Freeline 50mm bearings and carriers as pictured good condition(US $40.00)
- Omp manufactured ckr suit, high quality shifter kart racing suit - used size 54(US $375.00)
- New uni side pods blue for adult kart set of 2(US $34.99)
- Race go kart andreson superkart kelgate rear brake caliper set shifter rotax 250(US $299.99)
- Race go kart andreson superkart steering wheel clutch lever sra slitra tacometer(US $79.99)
Deadmau5 Nyan Cat Ferrari 458 Spider for sale at £200kTue, 17 Jun 2014
What do you get if you cross a superstar DJ who wears giant rodent headgear with a Ferrari 458 Spider? Obviously the answer is Deadmau5’s Nyan Cat Purrari... You may have questions.
2015 Hyundai i20 INTERIOR revealedWed, 03 Sep 2014
2015 Hyundai i20 INTERIOR revealed Hyundai has already had two bites at the cherry with the reveal of the new 2015 i20 – first with some design sketches and then an almost complete reveal ten days later – but now they’ve finally finished the reveal (and had three lots of column inches for the price of one) with more details and the first interior photos. Hyundai say the new i20′s interior is colourful and comfortable, and they look to have worked on pushing the i20′s interior closer to that of German rivals. Plenty of premium soft-touch materials make the interior a nicer place to be – and to touch – and colour blocks are used to help create an air of spaciousness.
Lincoln MKC Revealed. It’s NOT a titivated Ford Kuga/Escape, say FordThu, 14 Nov 2013
The production version of the Lincoln MKC Compact SUV (pictured) has been revealed When Ford divested itself of its premier marques – Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover – it left it with little wriggle room to compete in anything but the mainstream car market. Ford in Europe is trying to address that by launching ‘Vignale’ badged cars which promise to offer more ‘Premium quality’ than its mainstream models, and Ford in the US is doing the same thing by trying to reinvent the Lincoln badge as the answer to German premium models. Step forward the new Lincoln MKC, the production version of the Lincoln MKC Concept we saw at the Detroit Auto Show in January..