From Us - Bluetooth Car Mp3 Player Fm Transmitter With Usb Sd Slot on 2040-parts.com
Free your MP3s with this Car MP3 Player!Beautiful music can comfort people and release stress. Similarly, good Car MP3 Player will bring you so much pleasure. It is a Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Bluetooth that has fashionable appearance and excellent sound quality without any problems on battery. This car MP3 player comes with LCD screen, clear and beautiful. It is a kind of car FM transmitter MP3 player which can reads MP3 songs from the USB flash disk or MP3 player directly, then broadcasts songs through the car FM tuner. It is simple and convenient for installing, Just plug USB drive or SD card into car MP3 player, you can listen to the wonderful music at anytime and anywhere.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth enabled phones
- Stop and play automatically according to whether it was making a calling or not
- DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Advanced noise reduction echo cancellation
- Read MP3/WMA file from the USB port, SD / MMC card directly. Audio input supports iPod, Zune, mp3 players
- Built-in stereo FM transmitter, total 206 channels
- Display and store channels, volume and track information of songs
- Line-in connector for audio players
- No need to change any car equipment, suitable to any car
|Key Words||Car MP3 Player|
|Transmission Speed||MP3(8kbps~ 448kbps) / WMA(32kbps ~ 384kbps)|
|Bluetooth effective range||10m range|
|Bluetooth Version||V 2.0 Class|
|Operating Current||< 150mA|
|Transmission Range||87.5 - 108.0MHz (interval 0.1MHz)|
|PC Connector||USB 2.0|
|Power Supply||DC 12V to 24V|
|Available Capability||128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB|
|6 EQ Mode Optional||Natural, DBB, Rock, Jazz, Pop, Classical|
|Dimensions||5 x 4.5 x 2.5cm / 1.96" x 1.77" x 0.98" (L x W x H)|
|Weight||103g / 3.63oz|
- 1 x Bluetooth Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with USB SD Slot
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Audio Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Please use it in proper temperature and keep it away from humid.
- Wipe it with soft objects to avoid scratches and damages.
- Avoid using it in dry environment for the reason of static.
- Keep this car MP3/MP4 player away from high-intensity magnetic field, high field, high temperature and moist situation.
- Prevent the USB port and cigarette lighter from wet; otherwise, it will be oxidized.
- Do not shock this MP3/MP4 player, or its interior disks will be destroyed by over shocking.
- Pay attention to the MP3/MP4 player is downloading and formatting or not, do not disconnect it suddenly.
Other for Sale
- Vintage-1970's-toyo automotive 8 track cartridge stereo tape player-new-old stk(US $249.99)
- Mercedes-benz bluetooth adaptor oem(US $115.00)
- Reverse backup camera w 7" monitor, rear view mirror mount, fits most vehicles(US $10.00)
- 05-08 dodge ram 1500 2500 3500 10" seal type speaker enclosure boombox case box (US $259.90)
- Hd radio adapter(US $30.00)
- Wolf whistle horn electric 12 volt sound car truck call vehicle air industrial (US $29.95)
A formal press conference probably won't happen until this summer, but we hear that Audi dealers have received their 2011 order guides, and it looks as though the company will be going from 0 to about 70 percent of U.S. sales being eight-speed automatic transmissions. Beginning this fall, the eight-speed will replace today's six-speed automatic in the A4 2.0-liter turbo sedan and wagon, the A5 2.0-liter turbo coupe and cabriolet, the Q5 2.0-liter turbo, the Q7 3.0-liter turbo, the Q7 diesel, the Q7 with the 3.0-liter supercharged V6 and the all-new A8 and A8L with the 4.2-liter V8.Thu, 09 Sep 2010
Nissan has just released this image of its new Townpod concept, which offers insight into how the brand could expand its portfolio of zero-emission vehicles. It will be displayed at the Paris motor show. Designed to offer zero-emissions mobility to a future generation of home-based, innovative entrepreneurs who are creative and tech-savvy, the Townpod "combines eye-catching design with a spacious and practical interior," Nissan says. "[It's] more than just a car and it's more than just a van – it heralds a new-era of flexible, stylish vehicles that will bring electric-vehicle mobility to the masses." We'll bring you more information, our critique of the design and our own unique photographs of the Townpod in a few weeks' time.Thu, 20 May 2010
The 2010 Land Rover Freelander 2 - Off Road We had the Land Rover Freelander 2 for a week recently and found it – as we do with all current Land Rover products – to be even better than you’d have thought. But what was quite surprising is how well the Freelander 2 manages the rough stuff. It’s true we didn’t go absolutely berserk with the off-roading, but we did far more than soft-roading at a boot sale.