Front Car Seat Covers Compatible With Nissan 157 Slate on 2040-parts.com
Arcadia, California, US
Seat Covers for Sale
- 14pc-soft plush cartoon mouth monkey design car seat cushion(US $180.00)
- 14pc-rose red plush cartoon mouth monkey design car seat cushion(US $180.00)
- 14pc-black plush cartoon mouth monkey design car seat cushion(US $180.00)
- 14pc-blue soft plush cartoon mouth monkey design car seat cushion(US $180.00)
- 04 05 06 ford f250/350 med pebble leather seat cover lh top w/ lariat logo(US $255.00)
- 14pc-black dots plush cartoon mouth monkey design car seat cushion(US $180.00)
New Vauxhall Astra – the RaceWed, 17 Jun 2009
The new Vauxhall Astra will be launched in September at Frankfurt This sixth generation of the Astra is a good looking car, and has taken a lot of its design cues from the very good Vauxhall Insignia. And it has in its sites the Ford Focus, the VW Golf and the new Mazda 3. So what better way to show its prowess than to produce a ‘viral’ video – without giving away too much detail – showing the new Astra mullering the Focus and the Golf on the track at Millbrook?
Concept Car of the Week: Ford GT90Thu, 23 Aug 2012
The second edition of ‘Concept Car of the Week' features what was hailed as "the world's mightiest supercar": the Ford GT90. The GT90 was unveiled at the 1995 Detroit auto show and acted as the poster boy of the 'New Edge' design philosophy, with its large, flat planes, angles and triangular shapes it was a major change in design direction. This car, completed in just six months, was something of a successor to the GT40, using some of its design cues such as doors that cut into the roofline, but underneath many components were borrowed from the other cars such as the Jaguar XJ220.
Mercedes C Class BlueEfficiency – now even more efficientThu, 04 Jun 2009
Mercedes C Class BlueEFFICIENCY now has new, more frugal engines And the new engines Mercedes has announced for its C Class BlueEfficiency are quite remarkable. Already available in the new Mercedes E-Class, they offer remarkable economy whilst still producing a very drivable car. The new Mercedes C220 CDi Blue EFFICIENCY delivers 170bhp and a 0-60mph of 8.4 seconds, but averages nearly 59mpg and only emits 127 g/km o2.