G Force 105 Kids Racing Suit Sfi 3-2a/1 Medium on 2040-parts.com
Jamestown, New York, United States
G Force 105 kids Racing Suit SFI 3-2A/1
My kids used it for quarter midget racing from 7yrs old to 9 yrs old. No rips or tears. $40.00
It says C MD on the tag. I assume that means Medium. Any questions, let me know.
Racing Gear for Sale
- Ultra-shield efc halo full containment seat with full black cover - all widths(US $499.95)
- Driving force no fear racing shoes - 15(US $45.00)
- Sparco black gloves size 7(US $50.00)
- Sabelt racing shoes made in italy euro size 43 model #3011005(US $52.00)
- Snell sa2015 approved open face racing helmet black sport universal large(US $150.00)
- Vintage simpson race fire suit(US $50.00)
For better or worse, we know what the 2014 Jeep Cherokee looks like. Now, we know how much it will cost as well: $23,990. That's the base price of $22,995 plus a $995 destination charge.Wed, 03 Oct 2012
Nissan has launched a new X-Trail model – the X-Trail N-Tec+ – with ‘Sporty’ looks and extra gadgets. Last year we got the Nissan X-Trail Platinum Edition with all the options ticked and a price of almost £30k, and now we get the sporty version – the Nissan X-Trail N-Tec+ – with more gadgets and extra kit at £27,790. Nissan are trumpeting the X-Trail N-Tec+ as the ‘Sporty’ X-Trail (if that’s not an oxymoron) and pitching it between the Acenta and Tekna versions.Thu, 28 Oct 2010
The famous James Bond Aston Martin DB5 sold last night at a London auction for nearly £3 million. American businessman Harry Yeaggy paid £2,912,000 ($4,608,500) for the 1964 DB5 driven by Sean Connery in Goldfinger and Thunderball. The 007 DB5 is best known for Q's gadgets, including revolving number plates, rocket launchers and an ejector seat.