Garmin Gma 240 Installation Manual (part No. 190-00917-01) on 2040-parts.com
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Aviation for Sale
- British aerospace146-300 original 7 descriptive promotional information brochure(US $50.00)
- Tubomeca arriel i turboshaft engine brochure(US $25.00)
- 1945 fairchild c-82 series original aircraft inspection and maintenance guide(US $50.00)
- Casa cn 235 series 100 originaltechnical desription(US $50.00)
- 1980 cessna 172rg cutlass rg information pilots owners operating manual handbook(US $15.49)
- Asa pilot's guide series: cessna 152 | asa-pg-c-152(US $10.49)
Lexus GS (2012) spotted undisguised in ChinaTue, 16 Aug 2011
2012 Lexus GS Undisguised in China (click image for full size) Despite the best efforts of Toyota to keep the 2012 Lexus GS under wraps, they obviously forgot that everyone in China now has a mobile with a camera on it, so up have popped a set of photos of the new GS ahead of the Pebble reveal. Poor old Lexus; they tried so hard. Yes, we had the LF-Gh Concept to base our expectations on (although the reality rarely meets the expectations a concept creates) so we had an idea Lexus were getting a bit bolder with the GS.
Porsche Design creates Shisha pipeMon, 25 Jul 2011
Porsche has designed a Shisha pipe as part of their Porsche Design World Collection. The Shisha will be the latest addition to the collection, which already ranges from chopsticks to a tea and soup set as well as fashion items such as a polo shirt, a jacket and a silk scarf. The pipe, made in Germany, stands at 55cm tall and is made up of materials such as glass, aluminum and stainless steel.
Saab gets small payment from Youngman after yesterday’s ‘misunderstanding’Thu, 13 Oct 2011
Saab gets a small payment from Youngman What on earth are we going to do once the Saab Saga is resolved? The machinations and misunderstandings surrounding Victor Muller’s increasingly desperate quest to keep Saab alive has probably provided more stories than almost anything else this year. Yesterday’s Saab episode surrounded Pangda Chairman Pang Qinghua stating that the Saab deal was no longer valid since Saab went in to court protection in Sweden, raising the prospect of one of Saab’s creditors pushing the bankruptcy button rather swiftly.