Garmin Gps 396 With Pcas Xrx Traffic Xm Antenna 496 796 696 430 on 2040-parts.com
Tampa, Florida, United States
Hello All, Merry Christmas!
Here for sale is a "Garmin 396" with NEW Battery working perfectly AND a "PCAS XRX" Combo!!!
Also included is:
* External Antena for the 396 (original flip up/down antenna also included).
* XM Antenna
* 12V power adapter
* Usb genuine Garmin Data Cable
* Yoke Support
* NEW Battery
* INTERFACE CABLE FOR 396 (U$ +150.00 Value)!
Also on this package deal a PCAS XRX Traffi Collision Avoidance System
* XRX Unit
* Original box with instructions and manual
* Power and data cable
* original sales receipt of more then U$ 1.300,00 when New.
Bid accordly and good Luck!
Will ship out as soon payment is cleared!
GPS for Sale
- Garmin gtx-330d diversity transponder.(US $2,099.00)
- Transponder(US $450.00)
- Marine-boat-sail-garmin gps map 168 sounder-ext antenna-transducer-new in box
- Rosen aviation monitor p/n 8402-020 ** for parts **(US $199.99)
- Stratus 2 ads-b/gps reciever
- 6 swithcraft s-12b aircraft microphone jacks nos fits pj68 mike plug(US $42.00)
Lada is set to relaunch in western Europe - including the UK - by 2012-2013 to counter the threat of Chinese car makers, senior sources admitted last night. Renault's global marketing senior vice president, Stephen Norman, told CAR that Renault-Nissan's stake in Russian firm AvtoVaz would help bring about the return of Lada to Britain. 'The UK is one of the few markets where Lada was a success,' said Norman.Fri, 29 Jun 2012
We have the range-topping Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (Cloverleaf) in for a week for review and test. The Alfa Romeo MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde (or Alfa MiTo Cloverleaf to us linguistically challenged Brits) is Alfa’s efforts at a proper little hot hatch and gets the very good 170bhp 1.4 litre MultiAir engine under the bonnet, offering real performance promise. The MiTo is a bit of a Marmite car in the looks department with its small car take on an 8C nose.Tue, 07 Jul 2009
Suzuki has extended the Grand Vitara SZ Range with new engines and a minor restyle When the SZ range launched it did so with a 2.4 litre engine. But, in these constrained times, a 2.4 litre engine is not going to be your biggest selling point, particularly in a compact SUV. So Suzuki has announced they have extended the range to include a bit more economy.