Garmin Gps 396 With Pcas Xrx Traffic Xm Antenna 496 796 696 430 on 2040-parts.com
Tampa, Florida, United States
Hello All, Merry Christmas!
Here for sale is a "Garmin 396" with NEW Battery working perfectly AND a "PCAS XRX" Combo!!!
Also included is:
* External Antena for the 396 (original flip up/down antenna also included).
* XM Antenna
* 12V power adapter
* Usb genuine Garmin Data Cable
* Yoke Support
* NEW Battery
* INTERFACE CABLE FOR 396 (U$ +150.00 Value)!
Also on this package deal a PCAS XRX Traffi Collision Avoidance System
* XRX Unit
* Original box with instructions and manual
* Power and data cable
* original sales receipt of more then U$ 1.300,00 when New.
Bid accordly and good Luck!
Will ship out as soon payment is cleared!
GPS for Sale
- Garmin gtx-330d diversity transponder.(US $2,099.00)
- Transponder(US $450.00)
- Marine-boat-sail-garmin gps map 168 sounder-ext antenna-transducer-new in box
- Rosen aviation monitor p/n 8402-020 ** for parts **(US $199.99)
- Stratus 2 ads-b/gps reciever
- 6 swithcraft s-12b aircraft microphone jacks nos fits pj68 mike plug(US $42.00)
British motorists will qualify for grants lopping a quarter off the price of electric, plug-in hybrid and hydrogen cars – up to a maximum of £5000 discount – the Government confirmed this week. The Office for Low Emissions Vehicles, which launched six months ago, said the new grants would come into force from January 2011 as part of a £230 million low-carbon car incentive programme. Car buyers will qualify for the Plug-In Car Grant from an approved list of low-carbon cars.Fri, 21 Jun 2013
Tesla can swap the batteries on a Model S in just 90 seconds The Tesla Model S was built from the start to offer battery swap as an alternative to a recharge. And now it’s become a reality. When Better Place revealed their plans – in conjunction with Renault – to offer Battery Swap technology we applauded it as a sensible way to make electric cars a more sensible mainstream option.Wed, 12 Mar 2014
Fresh from its debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, Citroen has revealed that prices for its new C1 city car will start from £8,245 when it goes on sale in July. For that price, buyers will get the entry-level C1 Touch with the 1.0-litre VTi, 68hp engine. Touch is the lead-in trim level and includes remote central locking, electric front windows, six airbags, an MP3 compatible audio system, a USB socket and LED daytime running lights.