Garmin Gtn 650 Waas Gps/nav/comm on 2040-parts.com
Kirkland, Washington, United States
Garmin GTN 650 WAAS GPS/Nav/Comm Touchscreen GTN 650 with brand new installation kit GA35 WAAS antenna.
Asking price $6500
GPS for Sale
- Garmin gtn 750 waas gps/nav/comm(US $8,000.00)
- King kln 90b gps p/n 066-04031-1122 with b-rnav with fresh faa 8130-3(US $1,295.00)
- Garmin gpsmaps 696 americas(US $950.00)
- Garmin vfr aviation gps 100
- Avmap ekp111c(US $206.00)
- Garmin gps 396 with pcas xrx traffic xm antenna 496 796 696 430(US $1,149.00)
Vauxhall has announced the launch of the Vauxhall Insignia ecoFLEX [ad#ad-1] A few days ago we revealed that Vauxhall had launched a range-topping Insignia – the Vauxhall Insignia VXR, a 325bhp road burner. Well, in these eco-friendly times, it seems appropriately balanced that Vauxhall has now announced the arrival of the Vauxhall Insignia ecoFLEX, to balance the Co2 and testosterone the VXR produces. The Insignia ecoFLEX, as you would guess, is all about economy and lower emissions.Fri, 03 Dec 2010
The 2011 model year is the last one for the Honda Element, Honda said on Friday, marking the end of an eight-year run for the boxy, small SUV. The reason? Declining sales.Tue, 26 May 2009
VW and BYD have signed an agreement to work together on developing battery technology (BYD F3DM plug-in Hybrid pictured). Volkswagen has announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Chinese car maker and EV specialist BYD to work together “in the area of electric mobility”. Seems sensible.