Genuine 1991-2008 Mopar Hold Down 4490878 on 2040-parts.com
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Genuine Mopar Parts
|Part||Genuine 1991-2008 Mopar Hold Down 4490878|
ONLY PART REFERENCE #3 ON THE DIAGRAM IS INCLUDED
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping with us. Please find our policies below.
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We do not ship internationally.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Contact us to arrange for any returns.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.
Solution by RevolutionParts, Inc. Design by OCDesignsOnline
Other for Sale
- Fuel pump module oem# 5n0 906 093 b fits vw/tiguan(US $75.00)
- 05 06 07 honda accord hybrid eps electronic power steering unit 39980-sdr-a01(US $82.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 s600 esp abs control module oem(US $83.00)
- 00-06 mercedes-benz w220 s430 s500 satellite antenna audio module oem 109311218(US $17.00)
- 2006 - 2010 ford explorer 4.0l engine fuse relay box oem(US $119.99)
- 2001 bmw 99-06 e46 driver's mirror memory control module # 61.31-6913364 oem !!(US $0.99)
Kia VG first photos: the Koreans go upmarketThu, 30 Jul 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 30 July 2009 09:39 Kia hopes to climb upmarket with this new premium saloon, codenamed VG. It’s for the Korean market only and goes on sale in Korea, North America and some European markets at the end of 2009. However, the VG isn’t currently scheduled for UK showrooms.
Driven: Citroen DS3Wed, 30 Mar 2011
The Citroën DS3's success has taken many – Citroën included – by surprise. The company has been forced to increase production since the car went on sale 12 months ago, in the light of unprecedented customer appetite. At launch, there were many who felt the DS3's relatively conventional nature did a gross disservice to the famous nameplate (despite the company's protestations that the DS moniker has no connection with its 50s namesake).
Video: Exploring the new Mercedes-Benz C-ClassWed, 05 Feb 2014
To coincide with the announcement that its new C-Class has entered production, Mercedes-Benz has released a video exploring its design. Featuring design chief Gordon Wagener and other key members of the team, the video explains where their inspiration came from and how they experimented with proportions during its development. While the dropping bodyside feature line is a key element of the exterior, it's also found inside the C-Class, where the typical Mercedes sports car interior is combined with the floating, vertical center console.