Giant Loop Fandango Pro 8 Liters Motorcycle Dual Sport Tank Bag Black - Ftbp-b on 2040-parts.com
Miami, Florida, United States
Giant Loop Fandango Pro 8 Liters Motorcycle Dual Sport Tank Bag Black - FTBP-B
Includes: Waterproof Giant Loop Tank Bag Dry Pop
QUESTIONS OR ISSUES WITH YOUR ORDER
Contact us through Ebay messages and you will receive a response within 24hrs.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- A pair universal motorcycle saddlebags saddle bags pouch for harley brown
- 2 piece brown harley davidson motorrad sportster moto sacoches saddle bags
- Harley davidson xl883 xl1200 motorrad sportster moto sacoches saddle bags brown
- A pair universal motorcycle saddlebags saddle bags pouch for harley with belts
- Brown moto bag motorrad sportster moto sacoches saddle bag for harley
- New - leather motorcycle barrel bag - free shipping!!
A memorial service for Chuck Jordan, design chief at General Motors from 1986 to 1992, will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Jan. 28, at the GM Heritage Center in suburban Detroit.Wed, 02 Apr 2014
The VW Golf GTE (pictured) gets its UK debut at the NEX next week The Volkswagen Golf GTE – which VW see as a plug-in hybrid Golf GTI – was revealed in February ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show last month and is now heading for the Gadget Show Live at the NEC next week for its UK debut. With a 1.4 litre TSI petrol turbo producing 148bhp and a 101 bhp electric motor, the Golf GTE promises decent performance – 0-62mph in 7.6 seconds – daft official economy figures of 188 mpg and the ability to run on electric power only for up to 31 miles. It’s an appealing combination for a Golf that can offer city running benefits with a turn of decent performance when the mood takes, although at a price likely to be north of £30k it’s not exactly a budget buy.Wed, 14 Sep 2011
Infiniti’s new metal at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show was a special FX SUV co-developed with reigning F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, but the Japanese manufacturer has also unveiled a sketch of its forthcoming electric vehicle. Hang on! Hasn’t Infiniti already released a sketch of its upcoming EV?