Gm 2040544 Gaskets Nos Lot Of 5 Gasket Seals on 2040-parts.com
Eldon, Iowa, United States
Gaskets for Sale
- Nos chrysler 1942 felpro copper head gasket #7282(US $59.99)
- Nos chandler 1928 1929 victor copper head gasket #715(US $59.99)
- 1941 1942 1946 1947 ford manifold gasket vintage nos(US $40.00)
- 1946 - 1966 cadillac 2" exhaust gasket / donut(US $6.99)
- New 1963-65 falcon qtr window vert weatherstrip hardtop comet 64 vertical ford(US $39.90)
- New 1969-70 galaxie seal radiator support top ltd xl 500 country squire ford(US $22.90)
Nissan to build Mercedes engines in Tenn. plantSun, 08 Jan 2012
Nissan Motor Co. and Daimler AG said they have agreed to produce four-cylinder Mercedes-Benz gasoline engines at Nissan's Decherd, Tenn., engine factory from 2014 to be fitted on Mercedes-Benz and Infiniti models. Nissan and its alliance partner Renault SA have a wide-ranging agreement with Daimler to share vehicle and powertrain technologies.
Bertone's fate to be decided at the end of AprilThu, 27 Mar 2014
Bertone's most recent financial troubles have been far from secret – its no-show at the Geneva motor show confirmed our fears – but until now the company hasn't released an official statement about its situation. However the UK newspaper the Telegraph has gained access to a company spokesperson who confirmed that "the problem is many debts and very high costs. At the moment everything is blocked.
Porsche 911 Sport Classic introducedWed, 02 Sep 2009
Porsche has announced a Limited Edition Porsche 911 that will launch at Frankfurt - The Porsche 911 Sport Classic Porsche has plundered its history to build in to the 911 Sport Classic styling cues from the past. The Sport Classic gets a ‘Duck-Tail’ rear spoiler (thank you, 1973 Carrera RS 2.7) and ‘Fuchs-Style’ alloys (ditto – at least in terms of chronology). You can also throw in to the mix a double-bubble roof (Carrera GT et al) and black surrounds to the headlights, which is evocative of the 1970s Porsche racers. So having thrown every design cue that fits from its history, what else does the 911 SC get?