ECM from a GMC Chevy diesel pickup.
Used but functional.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Engine Computers for Sale
- Cardone 79-5410v engine computer/ecu/pcm-reman engine control computer(US $210.71)
- Cardone 78-5882 engine computer/ecu/pcm-reman engine control computer(US $223.69)
- Cardone 77-6588f engine computer/ecu/pcm-reman engine control computer(US $173.22)
- E46 m3 smg computer (US $145.00)
- Cardone 77-9462f engine computer/ecu/pcm-reman engine control computer(US $293.20)
- 00 mercedes ml320 ml430 abs 4esp traction control computer module 163 545 58 32(US $249.99)
It looks as if Ford are planning a Ford Kuga Coupe for 2011 But Ford are obviously looking with interest at the ‘Style’ element of the market place. As people are downsizing in the current recession there are plenty looking for something that still says ‘Individual’ but without the price tag of the premium makers. And it appears as if Ford are seriously considering producing a ‘Style’ version of the Kuga – The Ford Kuga Coupe.Wed, 20 Jul 2011
We mentioned earlier this month that the award-winning film documenting the career of Formula One's Ayrton Senna will hit U.S. theaters in August. Now we have dates and locations for your calendar.Fri, 24 Sep 2010
The Skoda Fabia GreenLine Skoda has announced that they’re sticking a new generation of GreenLine engines in across their range and adding GreenLine versions of the Yeti and Superb Estate, so you can be frugal whatever Skoda model you opt for. Every single GreenLine model gets a tweak to squeeze more from every gallon. The newly ‘greened’ Yeti gets the all new 103bhp 1.6 litre diesel with stop/start and brake energy recuperation, as does the Octavia GreenLine and the Superb GreenLine.