Gm Entertainment Wireless Headphones And Remote **new** on 2040-parts.com
Other for Sale
- Mf steering wheel control module for vw jetta mk5 golf gti mk6 1k0 953 549 ch cd(US $75.58)
- Bmw e46 3 series bmw assist tcu telematics , ibus module , motorola everest (US $50.00)
- Escalade cadillac headphones (US $19.95)
- Vintage 1972 chevrolet camaro and pontiac firebird factory 8-track demo tape(US $10.00)
- 1999421 headphones dvd remote yukon xl denali tahoe one item(US $18.95)
- Dodge jeep chrysler oem radio p05091117ac(US $50.00)
Volkswagen Golf GTE Plug-in Hybrid UK debutWed, 02 Apr 2014
The VW Golf GTE (pictured) gets its UK debut at the NEX next week The Volkswagen Golf GTE – which VW see as a plug-in hybrid Golf GTI – was revealed in February ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show last month and is now heading for the Gadget Show Live at the NEC next week for its UK debut. With a 1.4 litre TSI petrol turbo producing 148bhp and a 101 bhp electric motor, the Golf GTE promises decent performance – 0-62mph in 7.6 seconds – daft official economy figures of 188 mpg and the ability to run on electric power only for up to 31 miles. It’s an appealing combination for a Golf that can offer city running benefits with a turn of decent performance when the mood takes, although at a price likely to be north of £30k it’s not exactly a budget buy.
Detroit convention center to get upgrades for auto showTue, 04 Aug 2009
For now, the Motor City will retain its spot on the calendar of international auto shows, as plans to upgrade the aging convention center where it's held annually will move forward. A $300 million deal to renovate and expand the nearly 50-year-old Cobo Center in Detroit is set to proceed after an Aug. 1 deadline to scuttle the plan passed without opposition from local officials.
Opel Corsa 5-doorMon, 05 Jun 2006
Following the recent announcement of the new three-door Corsa comes its five-door sibling. While the three-door concentrates on sportiness, the five-door is more practical and features FlexFix, a new seat folding system following the method introduced on the Opel Trixx concept from 2004. The ?DualFloor?