FOR SALE IS A GPS ANTENNA .THIS UNIT CAME FROM A CLOSED AVIONICS SHOP AND WAS MARKED WORKING AS REMOVED.
GPS for Sale
- Garmin 696 aviation gps
- King klx 135a tray rack backplate with connectors and wires(US $109.00)
- Bendix king kln-94 gps data card reader / updater ( sandisk imagemate sddr-31 )(US $54.95)
- Garmin 430 data card with g2 adapter
- Garmin gdl 39 3d kit - ads-b receiver, battery, wall & plane charger great shape(US $750.00)
- Garmin aviation gps 96 gpsmap pilot aviation avionics - 296 396 196 96c(US $189.95)
Nissan took another step toward competing in this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans on Monday. The company saw 15 cars running with Nissan power in the test, including the DeltaWing. The day also saw the return of Martin Brundle to the Circuit de la Sarthe.Tue, 03 Jun 2014
DRIVERS taking "rat-run" short cuts could actually be making their journeys slower, according to a survey. Congestion at the busiest times on local roads is twice as bad as on main highways, the poll from traffic information company TomTom found. It also revealed that traffic congestion in cities across the UK has got significantly worse over the past year.Mon, 03 Dec 2012
This is the latest one-off Bugatti Veyron supercar: the Bernar Venet editon. Partly inspired by the 1970s BMW art cars of Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein, French artist Bernar Venet's creation pays tribute to the eggheads responsible for the Veyron's conception, by covering the front panels in mathematical equations relating to the output of the car's enormous engine. It's certainly different to the sort of motoring artist's impressions we usually bring you on CAR Online...