Harley Davidson Medium Bar And Shield Roll Bag With Pull Out Rain Cover on 2040-parts.com
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
i used this bag for 3 months. like new. cost 150$ from dealer. has a pull out rain cover.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- 2004-2016 larosa black canvas gator leather trim harley sportster left saddlebag(US $99.95)
- Harley davidson heritage springer saddlebags flsts 95th anniversary 1998 new(US $2,495.00)
- Harley davidson heritage springer saddlebags flsts(US $1,975.00)
- Harley davidson heritage springer saddlebags flsts l@@k(US $3,495.00)
- Harley davidson multi fit large luggage bag(US $165.00)
- Giant loop fandango pro 8 liters motorcycle dual sport tank bag black - ftbp-b(US $220.00)
By Ben Barry First Official Pictures 02 July 2009 00:01 CAR’s Georg Kacher drove a camouflaged prototype a few months back, but now BMW has pulled the covers off its X1 mini-SUV and revealed UK specs and pricing for the first time. Nope. Firstly, only diesel power will be offered in the UK, buyers getting a choice of 18d, 20d and 23d models.Thu, 24 Jun 2010
My Dad was a great Irish man: a Harrier pilot, RAF missile base commander and the kind of character who'd walk into a room and become the life and soul of whatever was happening. He only ever owned Jaguars. No wonder I worshipped him.Tue, 30 Apr 2013
But much of that will probably depend on real buyers stumping up real money to get on the waiting list for a car we still don’t know a great deal about (in particular what underpins it) but which does look good and manages to encompass Spyker’s traditional styling cues whilst still conspiring to look very current. Now, buried amongst the latest financial report from Spyker – which shows no real turnover or profit, loans in to shares and an injection of cash from Youngman – comes the news that Victor is already getting a bit ahead of himself again with plans to reveal the B6 Venator Spyder later this year. That looks a bit of a ‘run before you can walk’ scenario for Spyker - especially as Victor says production of the C8 Aileron will gather pace this year and the D8 Peking-to-Paris SUV will be a priority – but if Spyker can produce a Venator Spyder that looks as good as the coupe it may be the right way forward.