Harley Saddlebags Tool Pouch Shovelhead Panhead Sportster Leather Black Any Lot on 2040-parts.com
North Adams, Massachusetts, United States
heres some heavy duty bags off a 78 super glide but may fit plenty others.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- 100% authentic harley-davidson 8 compartment canvas roll up tool travel bag new(US $29.99)
- 6" bagger stretched extended saddlebags for harley davidson 2-1(US $475.00)
- New harley davidson 94-13 street road glide 4" stretched extended saddlebags(US $375.00)
- New 6" extended stretched saddlebags, lids and fender no cutouts for baggers(US $800.00)
- Harley 4" stretched extended saddlebags with dual exhaust cutouts touring bagger(US $325.00)
- 1996 & up larosa black leather universal harley dyna frame left mount saddlebag(US $149.95)
The Maybach 57S Coupe by Xenatec Regular readers will know that we gave due warning back in March that Maybach was going to be allowed to wither on the vine rather than get new models, apart from a run-out Maybach Coupe based on the Maybach 57S and ‘produced’ by German firm Xenatec. Mercedes refuted our story about the Maybach badge being allowed to die again soon after the story ran (although there were rumblings at Paris last week that Mercedes has lost patience with Maybach. We’ll see), but what we did get was an official announcement that there will indeed be 100 Maybach 57S Coupes built by Xantech and that they will costs a rather large €675,000.Tue, 11 Nov 2008
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 11 November 2008 11:22 The KTM X-Bow has been signed up to star in the 2008 Race of Champions. The minimalist trackday special will be one of a number of cars in which competitors will lock horns at the annual motorsport extravaganza at Wembley Stadium on 13-14 December. The X-Bow open cockpit will, according to RoC organisers Fredrik Johnsson and ex-rally ace Michele Mouton, allow spectators at the adrenalin-fuelled two-day event to see the world’s greatest drivers from Formula 1, World Rallying, World Touring Cars and the Le Mans 24 Hours in full-blooded action.Wed, 27 Nov 2013
It's not every day that we can tell you about a performance-tuned station wagon that is actually coming to the U.S., but today is one of those rare days. Volvo racing and aftermarket tuning specialist Polestar has revealed details of their production versions of the V60 wagon and the S60 sedan, which are bound for the U.S. The S60 and V60's 3.0-liter T6 engine has been tuned to produce 350 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque, which is said to give it a 0 to 62 mph time of 4.9 seconds, on the way to an electronically limited top speed of 155 mph.