Honda Odyssey Pilot Acura Mdx Oem Res Rear Overhead Dvd Remote Nice!!! on 2040-parts.com
New York, US
RETURNS ACCEPTED 14 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY
10% RESTOCKING FEE
BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING
Other for Sale
- Alfa romeo 166 156020359, ics navi gsm phone + code card.(US $295.00)
- Keep it clean wiring horn tri-tone horn train sound chrome plated air horn each(US $94.50)
- 2013 chrysler dodge uconnect headphones oem audio kit w ir remote(US $59.95)
- 1999-2000 honda civic climate control bracket mount brace ac panel radio bezel(US $39.99)
- 01 02 03 04 05 lexus gs300 gs430 dvd changer p/n 86270-30210(US $57.85)
- 2011 oem genuine usb port cable for ferrari f458 ltalia factory parts(US $55.99)
Art installation moves 100,000 toy cars an hourTue, 04 Mar 2014
IT'S NO PICASSO, but this installation by conceptual artist Chris Burden certainly has the potential to be moving. Called Metropolis II, this amazing construction took Chris and his chief engineer four years to design and create and expands significantly on Metropolis I - the latest version has 18 roadways including one six-lane carriageway. It also has a rail network with HO-scale model trains, and running at capacity it pumps 100,000 cars around its network at a scale speed of 230mph.
No Logbook? No SaleWed, 02 Oct 2013
IT’S EASY to let your head rule your heart when buying a used car, but a leading industry expert is warning buyers not to part with their cash if the vehicle is missing its logbook. Used vehicle data specialists HPI says it has seen a rising number of customers fall prey to sellers passing on vehicles without a logbook, otherwise known as the V5C, leaving them vulnerable to a number of scams. Commenting on the issue, Phil Peace, Operations Director for HPI, said: “We’ve seen a number of buyers going ahead with a vehicle purchase without having seen the logbook for the vehicle.
Art Center Car Classic '10: Rain, rain, drive awayTue, 19 Oct 2010
Mark Vaughn Italian car fans got an up-close look at some of their favorites last weekend. A little rain drizzled over the ninth showing of the Art Center Car Classic in Pasadena, Calif., but that only served to weed out the weak. The true car lovers braved the wet and didn't let it dampen their spirits.