Honda Oem Radio Part # 39101-sr8-a500-m1 on 2040-parts.com
Earlysville, Virginia, US
I believe this came out of a late 1990's Honda. I really don't know what it is compatible with.
Honda OEM Radio/Cassette Deck
Part No. 39101-SR8-A500-M1
Does Have some cosmetic damage pictured, and some of the buttons have some wear.
If you have questions please ask.
Thanks for looking.
Audio In-Dash Units for Sale
- Unused rcd030+ car-radio fit for vw golf mk6 tiguan with usb&code,w/o dab&rds (US $84.99)
- Universal car steering wheel remote control for cd dvd tv gps mp3 safety driving(US $9.98)
- Unused rcd510 car-radio fit for vw golf mk6 tiguan with code,w/o dab & rds (US $159.99)
- Bmw e39 528i or 525i radio stereo tuner cassette(US $69.00)
- Dodge 02 03 intrepid/neon am/fm cassette player/radio 2002 2003(US $39.99)
- Mazda 3 bn8f-66-9r0a 6 disc multi function audio system + priority shipping!(US $69.99)
Historic Brough Superior hits the auction blockFri, 03 Dec 2010
Motorcycle pioneer and racer George Brough's 1925 prototype Brough Superior SS 100 Alpine Grand Sport has a shot at breaking the world record for motorcycles at auction on Dec. 15. The iconic piece from the Michael FitzSimons collection could fetch $600,000 to $700,000 at the New York auction house Phillips de Pury & Co.
BMW 2-series Active Tourer makes world debut at the Geneva motor showWed, 05 Mar 2014
Like it or not, BMW's front-wheel future is trundling our way fast: The new 2-series Active Tourer, a front-wheel-drive MPV powered by a range of transverse-mounted three- and four-cylinder motors made its official debut Tuesday at the Geneva motor show. There wasn't much we didn't know about the 2-series Active Tourer ahead of the show -- catch yourself up with our full breakdown -- but seeing it in the steel drove home the point that this thing is happening, and we're powerless to stop it. It won't be all bad, though.
Ford F-150 pickup will get three replacement powertrains for 2011Thu, 15 Jul 2010
The 2011 Ford F-150 pickup will get three replacement powertrains. Ford Motor Co. will offer a 3.7-liter V6 and a 5.0-liter V8 in the 2011 F-150 pickup when it goes on sale early next year, sources say.