Honda Trx250ex 250ex Fmf Power Core 4 Exhaust 01-2014 on 2040-parts.com
Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
On Jan-08-08 at 10:31:35 PST, seller added the following information:
Exhaust for Sale
- Yoshimura exhaust s/o rs2 ss/al kfx450r 08-14 (2415703)(US $355.50)
- Kimpex exhaust slip on ref 5gh-14711-00-00 yamaha kodiak 400 ultra 2000-2002(US $139.64)
- Raptor 700 heat shield genuine oem brand new exhaust muffler 2006-2016 yamaha(US $79.99)
- Yamaha raptor 660 barkers exhaust pipe pipes muffler full! 01 02 03 04 05 b1(US $299.99)
- 2001-2005 yamaha raptor 660 heat shield muffler exhaust header shield 02 03 04(US $32.99)
- Fmf factory-4.1 rct anodized titanium silencer with carbon end cap(US $449.45)
Nissan GT-R 2010 UK updatesTue, 10 Nov 2009
Nissan has revealed the changes to the 2010 GT-R At the Tokyo Motor Show Nissan brought along the 2010 Nissan GT-R with a raft of minor tweaks and adjustments for their supercar killing four seat coupe. We thought that they’d probably be available just in Japan to kick off with (the 2010 GT-R launches there in December) but Nissan has sent us the 2010 updates for the GT-R for the UK and Europe this afternoon, so it looks like it’s updates round the world. Just about all the changes are under the skin for the GT-R.
Honda confirms 'mobile desk chair'Thu, 14 Nov 2013
HONDA has announced details for a new version of its existing Uni-Cub ‘personal mobility solution’ – essentially a powered office chair. The Uni-Cub β is a development of the initial concept that appeared in 2012 as a bizarre solution to mobility around typical office-based work environments, although it would seem that no one at Honda had considered that humans have legs for that. It uses an omni-directional driving wheel system derived from Honda’s research into humanoid robots like the well-known ASIMO, allowing it to move in any direction according to the weight shifts of its user.
Mercedes BlueZERO E-Cell Plus Electric Concept Car revealedWed, 02 Sep 2009
Mercedes has revealed the BlueZERO E-Cell Plus Electric Concept Car The BlueZERO E-Cell is actually based on the existing A Class / B Class platform, which is interesting in itself. Why? Well, the sandwich construction of the A/B Class lends itself perfectly to battery storage for the BlueZERO E-Cell Plus, but this whole platform is due to be dumped when the next generation A/B Class arrives, as it’s considered too expensive to continue.