Honda Vtx1800f (spec 1 Only) 2004-2008 National Cycle. Spot Light Bar N942a Nib on 2040-parts.com
Flint, Michigan, United States
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Lighting for Sale
- Yamaha stryker 2011-2014 led integrated turn signal fender brake light smoked(US $152.99)
- Harley fxd, fxdl, fxdx, fxdc dyna 1993-05 national cycle. spotlight bar n935(US $283.45)
- Yamaha r6 08-16 rear clear tail lamp tailight light r6r yzfr6 2014(US $24.99)
- Throttle control 1" bars single cable chrome clamp nylon sleeve harley handlebar(US $12.99)
- 9003/hb2 h4 12000k light purple lamp xenon hid bulb ac slim kit (1pc) #ht3 bike(US $29.95)
- 9003/hb2 h4 25000k violet purple light oem xenon hid ac slim kit (1pc) #ht3 bike(US $29.95)
Ford Fiesta sedan for U.S. market gets minor changesFri, 10 Apr 2009
Ford is busy courting the youth population as potential buyers for the new Fiesta--it has brought 100 Fiesta five-doors over from Europe and loaned them to people for extended test drives. Meanwhile, engineers are putting the final touches on the Fiesta for the United States. Some of those changes are happening in the front and back, as seen on this prototype of the 2011 Fiesta sedan.
Audi S5 Cabriolet UK readySat, 01 Aug 2009
The Audi S5 Cabriolet is now available to order in the UK So the order book is now open for the Audi S5 Cabriolet in the UK, even though first customer cars won’t arrive until October. Which does seem a bit of a cock-up. Who is going to buy a cabriolet – even a very sorted, draught-free cabriolet – in October?
Audi R5, Porsche 550, VW Bluesport 'on hold'Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Numerous indications are pointing to the exciting mid-engined VW, Porsche and Audi sports cars being on ice. The group had been collaborating to develop the VW Bluesport, Porsche 550 and Audi R5 - some observers had hailed the new roadsters as the Elise from Germany. Porsche doubts over the 550 But at the weekend Porsche CEO Matthias Muller told German business rag Wirtschaftswoche that he was worried a cheaper Porsche may dilute the brand's image.