Honeywell Xi-851 Tcas Interface Module Comp. Maintenance Manual Xl- 7510884-901 on 2040-parts.com
San Diego, California, United States
Aviation for Sale
- Honeywell shz-109a-2 flight control system agusta a109a maintenance manual(US $150.00)
- Honeywell primus 20/30 wxd weather radar service manual rca/sperry ibd8029056(US $150.00)
- Honeywell fmz series flight management system pilot's operating manual guide(US $150.00)
- Honeywell sperry data nav ii computer dnc-1001+dncp component maintenance manual(US $150.00)
- Honeywell df-850 adf receiver + at-860 antenna component maintenance manual vol1(US $150.00)
- Honeywell hud-2020 headup display for gulfstream spz-8400 install manual hud2020(US $150.00)
Arash AF-8 (2008): first official picturesMon, 21 Jan 2008
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 21 January 2008 16:49 Arash Farboud, the man who created the car that spawned the Farbio GTS, has today announced details of his latest supercar venture, the AF-8. Priced at £120,000, the AF-8 is the baby brother to the AF-10 - a smaller, more user-friendly car than the hardcore hypercar. Though both cars will use the same GM-sourced 7.0-litre V8, the AF-10 will use a tweaked version with 550bhp, while the AF-8 will use the unit in standard Corvette Z06 tune.
Mecum to offer Salmon Brothers Collection at no reserveFri, 08 Jun 2012
Twin brothers Tom and Don Salmon don't need words to express their enthusiasm for classic American cars. Their massive collection of domestic sheetmetal, accumulated over four decades, speaks volumes. If you share the Salmon brothers' passion and are itching to get your hands on a classic, you're in luck—the entire collection is heading for the auction block on June 16.
Cars aren’t to blame for Global Warming – it’s down to fat people!Tue, 21 Apr 2009
Being fat creates an extra tonne of Co2 emissions a year Much as I’m prone to warn against blindly believing the ‘Cars are destroying the Planet’ mantra we hear every day, it’s not me laying the blame at the feet of our chubby readers. The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicines has made the claim, for a variety of reasons, explained by Dr Phil Edwards who said “Walking around in a heavy body is like driving a gas guzzler”. But of course, that needs a little extra explanation to put it in to context.