Hopkins Flotool 11837 10 Quart Auto Oil Change Drain Container on 2040-parts.com
Middletown, Connecticut, United States
For easier and cleaner oil changes, fluids drain directly into the large opening featuring the plug-saver screen to retrieve drain plug. Closure contains fluid during draining, storage, or transporting. Built-in hand grips create ease in carrying & pouring. Resistant to chemicals & solvents. Won't rust, dent or corrode.
Oil Change & Lube for Sale
- For toyota lexus scion special oil filter wrench tool large size removal kit 2pc(US $20.88)
- Swepco 715 20wt atf automatic transmission fluid - 1 gallon(US $52.95)
- 2 gm factory 1052367 engine oil supplement assembly lubricant 16oz e.o.s oem(US $19.99)
- Mobil4459 & fits vo-39 oil filter vehicles 2 filters listed(US $13.75)
- Charger challenger 300 hellcat viper full synthetic pennzoil motor oil & filter(US $56.50)
- 4 brp xps 4 stroke full synthetic oil 4 quart sea doo ski-doo can-am 293600112(US $35.00)
Aptera has released images of their Typ1. Designed by Jason Hill of design consultancy 'eleven' for maximum energy efficiency in aerodynamics and sustainability, the Aptera seats two side by side in a three-wheel configuration. Key aspects of the vehicle are safety and functionality with a driven simplicity in the shapes and lines.Wed, 25 Nov 2009
Bentley are planning an 'Allroad' Estate type car and a two-door Shooting Brake hatch These rumours crop up from time to time – new entry-level models from prestige car makers – but perhaps we need to take some of them a bit more seriously now the world seems to be on a down-sizing path. So we thought it worth at least giving a nod to the rumour that Bentley are planning a pair of entry-level models to slot in below the Continental – in the £70k bracket. Especially as they come from the pen of Georg Kacher, a well-connected and well-respected car journo.Mon, 24 May 2010
Volkswagen will announce Tuesday that it will take a 90 percent stake in Italdesign Giugiaro S.p.A, people familiar with the matter told Automotive News Europe. The Giugiaro family will retain 10 percent in the Italian design house that is famous for styling cars such as the first-generation VW Golf. VW plans to acquire control of Italdesign to help reach its goal of becoming the world's largest automaker by 2018 with sales of 10 million vehicles a year.