Hot ! 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Lx Passenger Minivan Steering Sport Watch on 2040-parts.com
kowloon, Hong Kong
READ OUR PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS :
Unisex silver-tone high quality analog watch.
Ship to worldwide. Not accept COMBINE Shipping
All Payment only preferred to be made by PayPal only.
POSITIVE FEEDBACK is greatly appreciated and we will surely do the same in return.
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Hot ! 2011 chrysler 200 4 door sedan limited steering wheel sport watch
- 1970 plymouth aar cuda mousepad(US $11.00)
- Peterbilt mug truck trucking hauling coffee tea cup black red pink graphic(US $14.99)
- Bmw 2002 alpina tachometer overlay - silver dollar, 1600 2002tii tii 2002ti ti(US $20.02)
- Car steering wheel paddles dsg paddle shifter extension for benz smart 2008-2016(US $199.69)
- [goods] honda asimo big fleece blanket 1 japan robot not for sale free shipping(US $39.99)
Vintech P550 Tribute – Porsche 550 reborn (2012)Tue, 14 Aug 2012
French company Vintech will show this classy P550 Tribute coupe at the 2012 Pebble Beach concours this week. No prizes for guessing that it's inspired by Porsche's pert 550. The P550 Tribute is a carbon-bodied two-seater due to be shown at the The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering on 17 August 2012.
A look back at Alfa Romeo racingMon, 03 Jan 2011
Vittorio Jano provided Alfa Romeo with engineering leadership that produced a series of all-conquering racing cars, beginning with the P2 Grand Prix car. The 6C 1500 and 1750 won the Mille Miglia from 1928 to 1930, while the 8C 2300 won the 24 Hours of Le Mans four consecutive years, from 1931 to 1934. Alfa continued to dominate the Mille Miglia with uninterrupted victories from 1932 to 1938.
Nürburgring sold for £83m to German auto tech group (2014)Wed, 12 Mar 2014
By Ollie Kew Motor Industry 12 March 2014 11:00 The Nürburgring racetrack in Germany has been sold to German automotive and aerospace technology conglomerate, Capricorn Group, for a figure in excess of €100m (£83m), it has been announced. The Capricorn bid narrowly beat a rival offer from HIG Europe by virtue of its ‘higher purchase price and good prospects for the region’. For now, it’s business as usual.