HS Car And Truck Cover - SUV-C SIZE - for Chevy Blazer S/10 2 door, Chevrolet Cyclone,Ford Bronco ll, Ford Explorer 2 door
Super soft, non-abrasive fabric is 100% waterproof for extremely wet or snowy climates.
Car Covers for Sale
- Headlight decoration cover carbon fiber for yamaha 2016 zuma bws-r(US $118.00)
- Front mask headlight cover large shield carbon fiber for yamaha zuma yw125(US $174.00)
- So cal logo fender cover hot rod rat 32 ford tool nhra gassr vtg style custom(US $35.99)
- Car cover lock(US $20.00)
- Datsun/nissan 240z,260z,280z deluxe heavy duty fitted datsun z car cover save $(US $44.44)
- 2pcs cover tail light guard protector for jeep wrangler rubicon 07-16(US $17.99)
Art Center College of Design - Next Lunar RoverFri, 27 Jun 2008
Students in their fifth and sixth terms at Art Center College of Design created their visions for the 'Next Lunar Rovers' in a project sponsored by NASA. The design brief, which tasked students with designing the optimal lunar rover for the next moon mission, called for the designs to support the unique functional challenges of such a vehicle while inspiring everyone that sees it to want to go for a drive on the moon. The designs were also meant to serve as an icon to jumpstart interest of the public in lunar expeditions.
AW Design Forum: Icon Aircraft banks on design and performanceThu, 14 Jan 2010
Icon Aircraft is hard evidence that design can be a difference maker. The startup company plans to launch the Icon A5 amphibious aircraft by late 2011, and its eye-catching design and versatility--it can bank on water and fly--has created a stir among enthusiasts of all stripes. Its philosophy is simple: "Is it badass?
Mercedes-Benz drops first sketches of S-Class Coupé conceptFri, 06 Sep 2013
The first batch of official sketches of Mercedes-Benz's S-Class Coupé Concept emerged this morning ahead of its unveiling at next week's Frankfurt motor show. The S-Class Coupé Concept previews the production model that will replace the CL-Class Coupé, and the first glimpse provides us with views from every angle. From what we can see, it mixes elements of S-Class – dropping feature line, rounded rear screen – with a pinch of SLS – hood power domes, rear lamp graphics and cab-rearward proportions.