Hydraulic Grease Fitting Zerk Set Sae Neiko 110 Pc Fittings on 2040-parts.com
High Quality Tool Source, US
Mixed Tool Sets for Sale
- 7x craftsman husky swivel universal adapters adapter mixed sizes(US $0.99)
- 11 hi-end mixed wrenches *snap-on*craftsman*k-d*s-k*s-k wayne(US $10.00)
- 1991 - 1994 classic saab 900 convertible & 9000 hand crank trunk tool kit (US $9.95)
- Ferrari 355 360 430 tool kit in schedoni leather case excellent (US $499.00)
- Otc, wright, cal van alignment and front end tool lot(US $99.00)
- Vintage craftsman -v- 1/4" socket set & 3 sets standard ignition wrenches box(US $37.97)
F1 star Vettel to help develop 560hp InfinitiTue, 08 Apr 2014
NISSAN’S premium car division, Infiniti, is pressing ahead with the development of a high performance version of its Q50 executive saloon. What’s significant about the news is that Formula 1 racer, and Infiniti’s Director of Performance, Sebastian Vettel has added his input to the programme. The four-time Formula 1 world champion recently tested the 560hp high performance sports saloon at the Millbrook Proving Ground testing facility.
Reliant Robin now a classic vehicleThu, 20 Mar 2014
THE RELIANT ROBIN, a vehicle popularised by Del Boy Trotter in the Only Fools And Horses TV show, is now classed as a classic vehicle thanks to changes in the Budget. Chancellor George Osborne announced that a rolling 40-year vehicle excise duty (VED) for classic cars will come in on April 1 this year. Until now, only cars built before January 1 1973 were exempt from VED.
Pontiac G8 inspires new police car for ChevroletFri, 02 Oct 2009
Chevrolet is expected to reveal plans for a new, rear-drive police car on Monday--and it could be based on the doomed Pontiac G8, Automotive News reports. Chevy will reveal details at the International Association of Chiefs of Police convention in Denver. GM CEO Fritz Henderson has told an Australian newspaper that the company is working on a cop car based on Holden technology.