I Did It On A Road Course T-shirt Mario Andretti Racing Scca Road Racing Imsa on 2040-parts.com
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
What am I Buying?
This is a "buy it now" listing for the t-shirt seen above
What Sizes are Offered?
According to eBay policy, I am permitted to offer buyers a chance to choose their shirt size once it is purchased. In this case, I am allowing customers to choose 1 of the following sizes:
Large or XL
* * * this is very important - PLEASE choose your size at the time you make payment. Simply type a note as to what size you want when you are making your PayPal payment. Use the "NOTE TO SELLER" box.
How Much is Shipping?
Shipping is $5.95 to all US addresses, including AL, HI and PR. Additional shirts only cost $1 more each to ship. Canadian customers pay $7.95, with $2 more each per additional shirts. Overseas, the cost is $14.00 for 1 shirt, and $4 for each additional shirt.
How Should I Pay?
I accept PayPal, or you may call us at 412-882-3100 and use your credit card.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
Shirts for Sale
- Shelby cobra mens shirt sz m- blue(US $13.00)
- Vintage amc 70's - 80's mechanic shirt/ rat rod/ concert
- Porsche design selections new black polo shirt usa size s, euro size m. nibwt(US $70.00)
- New men's size x-large 1993 indianapolis mopar nationals t-shirt autographed(US $19.95)
- C7 corvette polo shirt red xxxl(US $20.00)
- Dodge hemi t-shirt black est1914 towing repairing services original mechanic(US $17.99)
Volvo has rolled out the third and final concept car showcasing its new exterior design language, and dare we suggest that the Swedish firm has saved the best until last? Yes, the Concept Coupe - first shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show - is the most beautiful, but there’s something about this new Concept ES Estate that really ticks our boxes. Volvo has somehow managed to combine a number of our favourite ingredients to create a winning recipe.Tue, 04 Aug 2009
The first picture of the new Mercedes E Class Estate has leaked out The new Mercedes E Class leaked and then launched earlier this year, and the E Class Coupe turned out to be a C Class Coupe in disguise. We also reported in May that Mercedes was considering delaying the launch of the E Class Estate and E Class Cabriolet for a year or so until the economy recovered. But it’s now clear that the next instalment of the E Class story – the Mercedes E Class Estate – will launch at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September, and the first picture has leaked our way!Thu, 19 May 2011
Lincoln and Chrysler were the top-ranked brands in AutoPacific's national customer-satisfaction survey for 2011. This was the 15th installment of the annual survey, measuring which brands do the best job keeping customers happy. Lincoln snagged Highest Satisfaction Premium Brand and Chrysler won Highest Satisfaction Popular Brand this year.