Used medium icon domain 2. Great overall condition. But missing chin spoiler. Small plastic piece that doesnt effect helmet. All vents work and visor is mint.
Helmets for Sale
- Brand new msr m13 velocity rockstar iv helmet on sale retail $169.00(US $120.00)
- Bell moto-9 carbon airtrix laguna red xs-2xl dirt bike moto x helmet new(US $549.95)
- Z1r jimmy silver helmet 2013 motorcycle 3/4(US $54.95)
- New small vespa helmet black(US $150.00)
- New icon airmada parahuman black full face motorcycle street helmet size:medium(US $250.00)
- Answer racing a6 nova youth helmet black(US $9.99)
The Hyundai H800 India - a Tata Nano Competitor Hyundai are certainly on a world domination quest and are making serious inroads in to the quality market in Europe. New cars like the Hyundai ix35 are bring serious competition to the VW Tiguan and the Ford Kuga, and next year’s Hyundai i40 is going to give Ford a few sleepless nights over the impact oin Mondeo sales. Maybe that’s part of the reason for the Ford price cuts just announced.Tue, 21 Dec 2010
Acura, Honda's luxury division, has made some slight changes to its flagship RL sedan for the 2011 model year. It has also set prices for the 2011 ZDX wagon. Both models are powered by a 3.7-liter V6 engine, rated at 300 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque.Tue, 06 Nov 2012
The Jaguar XJ_e PHEV plug-in hybrid has won the RAC ‘Most Energy Efficient Luxury Car Prototype’ and ‘Technical Panel’s Award of Merit’. This year, Jaguar rolled out its experimental hybrid XJ – the Jaguar XJ_e, which we saw at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed – which managed to win the award for ‘Most Energy Efficient Luxury Car Prototype’ and also grabbed the Technical Panel’s ‘Award of Merit’ for its clever tech and frugal transit. Jaguar entered three XJ_e PHEV experimental cars in to the FCC, which managed to do the Brighton to London run on just 1.2 litres of petrol and 11kWh of electricity which adds up to an mpg of around 125mpg.