Icon Moto Super Duty Stealth 4 Motorcycle Boots Size 9 Women $140. Retail on 2040-parts.com
Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
I got to wear these twice before my bike quit for good.
Great, sturdy boot.
Tight, adjustable binding for great fit.
Boots for Sale
- January sale falco trek2 leather boots motorcycle shoes casual camel uk 10 eu44(US $)
- January sale falco trek2 leather boots motorcycle shoes casual camel uk 11 eu45(US $)
- Sidi ceramic toe scuff pads - pair 206704(US $24.00)
- Bilt tourer waterproof motorcycle boots women's size 8(US $70.00)
- Hjc standard winter snow boots snowmobile snowcross mens size 14 real pics(US $89.99)
- Sidi black rain waterproof motorcycle motorbike touring boots - black(US $)
About a decade and a half after Porsche eschewed its lightness-and-small-displacement strategy and built a five-liter sports racer to take down Ferrari at Le Mans, a different sort of war kicked off between the two marques: a battle for supremacy in the super-supercar market. In 1984, Ferrari built a radically modified twin-turbo 308 GTB with an eye toward Group B road-racing rules. Porsche countered the resultant 288 GTO with the mighty 959, which launched at about the same time as the 288's successor, the practically skeletal and infinitely loopier F40.Mon, 25 Feb 2013
General Motors, laying down a high-stakes bet on the future of vehicle connectivity, plans to make each of its cars an Internet hotspot with a high-speed broadband connection. By mid-2014, GM will team with AT&T Inc. to equip most 2015 models in the United States and Canada with 4G LTE broadband, the fastest type of wireless Internet connection now available.Mon, 09 Sep 2013
Porsche stunned the world when it unveiled the 918 Spyder as a massive surprise at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Finally, three years later, it gets its full production debut at the 2013 Frankfurt IAA Motor Show. Combining a race-spec petrol V8 with twin electric motors, the 918 trades lightweight purity for enormous all-wheel drive performance and astonishingly low fuel consumption.