Impala 1971-1976 Caprice Donk Fashion Retro Rally Black Towels [3 Per Pack] on 2040-parts.com
Miami, Florida, US
Impala 1971-1976 Caprice Donk Fashion Retro Rally Black 11" x 18" Towels [3 per pack], new in package, are available for purchase. There are 3 Retro Rally small towels per pack. The front of the Retro Rally towel has the Donk fashion logo and the back of the Retro Rally towel is plain. The Retro Rally towels are also available in forest green, navy blue and orange; with purple, royal blue, white and yellow becoming available soon. Please message me if you want an alternate color choice to the Retro Rally towel listed. Shipping and handling is combined for multiple eBay purchases. Thank you for looking and PayPal payments only, please.
Apparel & Merchandise for Sale
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally blue towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally lime green towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally orange towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally red towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Wholesale lot 144 usa car window flags(US $430.56)
- Silkolene racing f1 formula 1 mechanics overall size 40- xxl unused, opened!!(US $159.00)
Sales of Nissan brand cars rose in April, but the Infiniti luxury division posted a decline for the month. Nissan-division sales were 64,765 units in April, up 14.5 percent compared with a year ago. For the year to date, Nissan sales are up 23.4 percent.Wed, 01 Jan 2014
GM to buy Tesla? Seems highly unlikely Tesla is more like a technology company than a car maker, but it’s managed to turn out a very able car in the Model S; perhaps the only car made so far that really is an alternative to an ICE car. That success has lead a US analyst - Yra Harris of Praxis – to declare that GM has Tesla in its sights as an acquisition target in 2014.Sun, 03 Aug 2014
The Lexus IS F is no more The Lexus IS F was the car Lexus hoped would take the fight to cars like the BMW M3. But in the 7 years the IS F has been on sale it’s only managed to shift around 11,000 units, partly because it just didn’t have the dynamics or power of the M3, but also because few yet consider Lexus a ‘Performance’ brand. So the Lexus IS F has now ended production after a less than stellar sales showing, and Lexus are instead pinning their hopes for a credible M3 beater in the new RC F.