Impala 1971-1976 Caprice Donk Fashion Retro Rally Blue Towels [3 Per Pack] on 2040-parts.com
Miami, Florida, US
Impala 1971-1976 Caprice Donk Fashion Retro Rally Blue 11" x 18" Towels [3 per pack], new in package, are available for purchase. There are 3 Retro Rally small towels per pack. The front of the Retro Rally towel has the Donk fashion logo and the back of the Retro Rally towel is plain. The Retro Rally towels are also available in forest green, navy blue and orange; with purple, royal blue, white and yellow becoming available soon. Please message me if you want an alternate color choice to the Retro Rally towel listed. Shipping and handling is combined for multiple eBay purchases. Thank you for looking and PayPal payments only, please.
Apparel & Merchandise for Sale
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally lime green towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally orange towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Impala 1971-1976 caprice donk fashion retro rally red towels [3 per pack](US $15.55)
- Wholesale lot 144 usa car window flags(US $430.56)
- Silkolene racing f1 formula 1 mechanics overall size 40- xxl unused, opened!!(US $159.00)
- lot of 30 sturgis south dakota shot glasses free usps priority shipping(US $39.00)
The ‘59 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz is best known in pink. Pink! Can you believe it?Thu, 06 Aug 2009
Volkswagen has released prices and specs for the UK of the new VW Polo The new Polo is a good looking car, taking design cues from VW’s successful Scirroco.It is bigger than the outgoing model but lighter, and has managed some good improvements in economy and emissions. Which is all good news. So there should be fair few takers for the new Polo, which arrives in UK showrooms in October, with orders starting from now.Wed, 13 May 2009
Mercedes are considering closer ties with Brawn GP [ad#ad-1] With Brawn GP wiping the floor with everything on the F1 circus this season, and particularly World Champions McLaren, it is being reported that Mercedes are seeking a closer relationship with the new darlings of the paddock. At the moment Mercedes supplies engines to Brawn GP on a customer basis. In other words, Brawn GP has to cough up the cost – which will not be insignificant.