Impeller #96305m #47-96305m Mercury/mariner 1977/1981/1985/1988-89 4&5hp Motors on 2040-parts.com
Gulfport, Mississippi, US
Please see the attached pictures of our facility & visit our Ebay store! MARINE SUPPLY is a REAL business with an enormous 26,000 sq ft retail floor, many employees and several certified marine mechanics with decades of experience on both outboard and I/O marine engines. Bid with confidence that you will be purchasing from knowledgeable, trained professionals and a company that has been in business and prospered for the past 20 years!
Other for Sale
- 2 ignition coils #832757a4 mercury racing /mariner 1991-2006 6-300hp (612) # 5(US $44.99)
- Lead assembly #386929, #0386929 johnson/evinrude/omc outboard boat motor(US $32.02)
- Lower intake & reed blocks #437338 ~johnson,evinrude 1994-2001 130-250 hp~658(US $289.99)
- Johnson outboard motor cover vintage(US $19.99)
- Yamaha outboard 3-cyl ignition coils for 70/75/80/90 hp(US $44.99)
- #396725/0396725 impeller assy 1986-88/93-94/97-09 40-75hp omc/johnson/evinrude(US $48.96)
The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 officially joined the 11-second club. Chevrolet said on Friday that the ZL1 ran an 11.96-second quarter-mile at 117 mph. It's a testament to the most powerful Camaro ever produced by the company.Thu, 19 Nov 2009
Italian businessman Gian Mario Rossignolo plans to revive the De Tomaso sports car brand. The former Fiat S.p.A marketing executive aims to build 8,000 De Tomaso cars a year in a former Pininfarina S.p.A. factory near Turin.Tue, 29 Dec 2009
Plenty of Chevrolet Corvette owners like to think they can blow the doors of most everything else on the road. But General Motors is now recalling Vettes from the 2005 through 2007 model years because the roof panel might blow off. The recall covers Corvette coupes with the removable roof panel.