Intellitec Water Pump Controller 0000145100 on 2040-parts.com
Milan, Tennessee, United States
Interior for Sale
- Progressive dynamics 25 amp 24 volt power converter/battery charger pd9225-24(US $219.00)
- Vintage rv jalouise window(US $75.00)
- Rv trailer microlite remote panel switch with hourmeter cummins power 300-5332(US $132.53)
- Sealand dometic fluch ball seal part #385311658(US $9.00)
- Suburban sail switch - motors car & truck rv trailer & camper parts spare(US $15.88)
- Bulk pack of 46 - thetford campa-chem natural dry holding tank deodorant 2 oz(US $46.00)
July 10: How many miles to a bar?Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Drove to Arcadia and back, six miles each way. I kept watching the fuel gauge to see when it would pop over and I would lose a bar. It finally did after about 14 kms, or 8 and a half miles.
Peugeot 308 S HDi 90 Review & Road Test part 2Sat, 01 May 2010
We continue our review / road test of the Peugeot 308 S The 308 range as a whole can stretch north of £22,000 as a base price, which is far too much money for what’s on offer. But this car – the Peugeot 308 S HDi 90 – comes in at a more reasonable £16,955. Our car did have a few extras thrown at it - metallic paint (£410) and SatNav (£715) – which pushed it up over £18k.
Nissan Qashqai n-tec introducedSun, 19 Apr 2009
Nissan has announced a new version of its best selling Qashqai - the Nissan Qashqai n-tec But Nissan aren’t standing still with the Qashqai. They introduced the Qashqai+2 option to give seven seat capability to the Qashqai, and now they are beefing up option levels on the top of the range Tekna version, and introducing a new model – The Nissan Qashqai n-tec. The Qashqai n-tec slots in between the Tekna and the Acenta and brings a well-equipped extra version to the good handling compact SUV.