Used Invidia S2000 Test Pipe
- Works on 2000-2009 Honda S2000s (all years)
- 60 millimeter pipe diameter
- Selling my S2000 so I don't need it anymore
- Sale includes test pipe, 3 bolts, and original Invidia sticker
- Does not include gaskets
Other for Sale
- Jdm civic del sol crx integra stainless steel high flow pipe resonator cat test
- 2000-2002 audi s4 2.5 inch dual catback exhaust w/3.5 down pipes add 50hp
- Downpipe alfa romeo 159 brera 2.4 jtdm fiat croma 2.4 multijet(US $135.00)
- Stock exhaust including down pipes off 2015 audi s4 3.0 supercharged 6 cylinder(US $250.00)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe tip trim end muffler finisher ford focus convertible(US $21.41)
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher peugeot boxer expert(US $21.41)
Bentley future design competition held at Hongik University, South KoreaWed, 03 Sep 2014
Bentley has held its first design competition in collaboration with a university outside the UK. Director of design, Luc Donckerwolke, and head of exterior and advanced design, Sangyup Lee, tasked students at Hongik University in Seoul with designing a Bentley that would be released in 2040. In addition to looking to the future, students were asked to take the Bentley 'Blue Train' as inspiration: the car driven by three-time Le Mans-winner, Woolf Barnato, who, in March 1930, bet £100 that he could drive his Bentley from Cannes in the south of France to The Conservative Club in London in the time it took the luxurious Blue Train to travel from Cannes to Calais on the English Channel.
Pride accolade for lollipop ladyTue, 08 Oct 2013
A LOLLIPOP LADY who dived in front of an out-of-control car to push a group of children to safety has been honoured at an awards ceremony to celebrate the country's unsung heroes. Karin Williams, from Rhoose in the Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, won the prize at the Daily Mirror Pride of Britain Awards, but the mother-of-one insisted: "I'm not brave." The 50-year-old was given the trophy by actor and comedian James Corden at a star-studded event in central London. Describing the horrifying incident in which a 61-year-old driver lost control of his car, she said: "I don't remember pushing the children away.
The good times return to Bentley and MaseratiWed, 09 Jul 2014
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 09 July 2014 11:35 Bentley and Maserati today both reported record sales in the first half of 2014 - putting both luxury car brands on track for another record year. Crewe said global sales leaped by 23% in the first six months of the year, while Maserati said it had posted a 223% increase in UK sales in the same period. It's a world away from the ugly years of the recession, when sales of luxury cars collapsed and Bentley had to wind down production.