Invidia Test Pipe Hs12sstopp Fits:scion | |2013 - 2016 Fr-s |subaru | |2013 - on 2040-parts.com
Cary, North Carolina, United States
Other for Sale
- Invidia test pipe hs15li2mip fits:lexus | |2016 - 2016 is200t |(US $556.50)
- Stainless minicat steel universal o2 sensor bung adapter spacer m18x1.5 x 45mm(US $29.95)
- 2pack minicat stainless steel universal o2 sensor bung spacer m18x1.5 x 45mm(US $55.95)
- Short steel universal o2 sensor bung adapter spacer m18x1.5 x 20mm(US $5.95)
- 2 pack short steel universal o2 sensor bung adapter spacer m18x1.5 x 20mm(US $9.95)
- Angle adapter for universal o2 sensor bung adapter spacer m18x1.5(US $9.95)
Aston Martin downshifts in IndiaFri, 15 Apr 2011
India is becoming a spotlight market among luxury carmakers, and Aston Martin is the latest to join the fray, throwing open the doors on a new dealership on Friday. Aston enters the market in partnership with Performance Cars, which is a division of Infinity Cars Ltd. and which is expected to offer the British brand local expertise in India.
Ford to host Octane Academy for action-sports junkiesThu, 14 Jul 2011
Ford is making a push for younger customers with its sponsorship of extreme-sport and action-sport events. Now, the automaker wants to bring that experience to some select average Joes. Beginning in November, Ford will host an action-sports program called Octane Academy.
Caterham in surprise motorbike racing moveThu, 17 Oct 2013
Caterham has today revealed it is moving into motorbike racing, with the launch of a Moto2 World Championship team that will debut in 2014. The two-bike team will compete in the feeder series to the ultra-popular MotoGP championship, with one rider – American Josh Herrin – already being confirmed for one of the race seats. Caterham AeroSeven unveiled in Singapore Caterham Seven 165 prototype stars at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show Caterham will team up with Swiss motorcycle racing experts Suter Racing Technology to design the new bike.