J2 4.5"dual Muffler Tip Racing Catback Exhaust System For 04-09 Mazda3 5dr 2.3l on 2040-parts.com
Rowland Heights, California, United States
Other for Sale
- J2 fits 07-13 g37 coupe catback exhaust single straight muffler 4.5" rolled tip(US $399.99)
- 13.5-16" adjustable jdm stainless racing cat exhaust pipe cb/bb 2.2 f22/h22/h23(US $33.58)
- Straight adjustable o2 spacer oxygen sensor extension m18x1.5 cel fix(US $20.00)
- Oxygen cel fix (o2 foulers) adjustable extension m18x1.5 cel fix(US $20.00)
- Plm fiat 500 downpipe catless abarth 500l 500t dodge dart 1.4t 3"(US $250.00)
- Plm subaru ewg up pipe dumptube 38mm v-band wrx sti lgt fxt block off waste gate(US $250.00)
New Toyota MR-2 Hybrid planned?Sat, 28 Nov 2009
Bset Car Magazine's take on a new hybrid MR-2 / MR-S The Toyota MR-2 was a much loved sports car in its day (despite the MR-2 bit sounding like ‘Sh*t’ if said in French) and lovers of the MR-2 have long bemoaned its passing. But if reports by Japan’s Best Car Magazine are to be believed, Toyota are planning a new MR-2 as a hybrid to take on the Honda CR-Z Coupe. Which does have a ring of truth to it.
Porsche Rennsport ReunionWed, 05 Dec 2007
By Ben Barry Motor Shows 05 December 2007 17:00 That’s quite some collection you’ve got there If only. This is a selection (yes, there were lots more) of Porsche race cars from the Rennsport Reunion held recently at Daytona Beach, Florida. The event runs every three years, organised by Brian Redman (of Can-Am and F1 fame) and his son James with a helping hand from Stuttgart.
Cadillac Converj conceptSun, 11 Jan 2009
Cadillac surprised the press today when it revealed a new 2+2 concept called the Converj. In his introduction to the concept, GM Vice-Chairman Bob Lutz said the vehicle was "pushing the envelope on design quality, and efficiency - everything that makes a great design great". Conceived at GM's Advanced Design studios in Coventry, UK, by a design team led by Simon Cox (Director of GM Advanced Design UK), the project was brought to realization in the US under the leadership of Dave Rand, Executive Director of GM Advanced Design.