Jet Car Soap Kit P/N 831044-1
Kits for Sale
- Rv7 empennage kit.(US $1,500.00)
- Vintage brake out box(US $75.00)
- Aircraft drink holder bottom for gulfstream,lear challenger cessna, beechcraft(US $19.97)
- K-flex compression tool(US $200.00)
- Janitrol & south wind heater deca test kit(US $400.00)
- Flight jacket aircraft polish and cleaners aeroshell accessories bag
New Aston Martin DBS WON’T keep the ‘DBS’ badgeTue, 01 May 2012
The replacement for the Aston Martin DBS (right) will look much like the One-77 (left) at the back The revised Aston Martin DBS – due to arrive later in 2012 – will take many styling cues from the One-77 and get a new name. Aston Martin are busy working on an updated DBS (which is why we’re about to get the DBS Ultimate Edition) and are aiming for a reveal by the Paris Motor Show in September. But this isn’t going to be just a facelift for the DBS.
Chrysler posts first net profit since bankruptcyMon, 02 May 2011
Chrysler Group--the U.S. automaker that has survived two ownership changes and a U.S. bailout in the past four years--on Monday reported its first net profit since emerging from bankruptcy in June 2009.
Peugeot 407 Coupe HDi 163 Review & Road Test (2010)Tue, 03 Aug 2010
Peugeot 407 Coupe Review & Road Test When Peugeot launched the predecessor to the 407 Coupe – the 406 Coupe – back in 1997, big-ish two door coupes were rather more common than they are now. Or at least they were rather more common across the board than they now are. Yes, the ‘Premium’ makers do still churn out proper sized coupes, but the rest of the car makers have given up.