Used it rewinds good and catches good doesn't slip
Starters for Sale
- 1989 pz480 yamaha pz 480 phazer engine recoil starter pull starter(US $39.99)
- Genuine polaris complete recoil starter assy for many 1985-2000 snowmobiles(US $64.99)
- 1973 ski doo sno jet sst 433 engine recoil starter pull starter(US $69.99)
- 1991 artic cat cougar 440 engine recoil starter pull starter(US $74.99)
- Ski-doo snowmobile pull starter handle yellow(US $10.00)
- Spi external ignition coil for yamaha all models (except sr) 1971-1972(US $19.49)
Video: Audi Le Mans driver Allan McNish explains ‘eliminating luck’Thu, 26 May 2011
Audi is ramping up its efforts for the 24 Hours of Le Mans both in the pit and in the marketing office. The company has created a new 3-D video called A Day in the Life of an Audi Driver. The video shows Audi Team Joest driver Allan McNish talking about the hundreds of people and hundreds of hours that go into planning for something such as Le Mans.
Peugeot 407 Coupe HDi 163 Review & Road Test (2010)Tue, 03 Aug 2010
Peugeot 407 Coupe Review & Road Test When Peugeot launched the predecessor to the 407 Coupe – the 406 Coupe – back in 1997, big-ish two door coupes were rather more common than they are now. Or at least they were rather more common across the board than they now are. Yes, the ‘Premium’ makers do still churn out proper sized coupes, but the rest of the car makers have given up.
Lincoln crossover concept video hits the webFri, 18 Apr 2014
Lincoln has released a video that previews a concept vehicle that could be the next MKX crossover. The short spot gives a glimpse of a large four-door luxury crossover with long rear doors and a relatively short cargo section in the back. The video gives little clue as to the concept's true dimensions, though it appears likely that this concept is previewing a second-generation MKX, to replace the model which has been on sale since 2006.