Johnson 12v 500 Gph Marine Bilge Pump, 3/4" Dura Ports on 2040-parts.com
Union City, Tennessee, United States
This 12v bilge pump is new and still in package. It has a 2.5 amp. draw and requires a 5-amp fuse. It requires a 3/4" hose connection. It is to be sold in USA only and no returns. Thanks for your interest.
Plumbing & Ventilation for Sale
- Johnson pump 1250 gph bilge pump 1 1/8 inch discharge(US $29.95)
- New 1100 gph marine boat bilge pump 2 year warranty!(US $27.95)
- Seasense twist drain plug 1in stainless steel(US $7.78)
- Marine boat bilge blower mayfair 5415 remote mount 3" 112 cfm used(US $50.00)
- Unverisal boat yacht oval drain plug stainless steel 316 for 1'' hole thread(US $7.59)
- Four winns 026-0683 sealand dometic marine boat dtm12 holding tank monitor kit(US $313.95)
2014 European Car of the Year finalists revealed. Could the Mercedes S-Class win?Tue, 17 Dec 2013
Could the 2014 Mercedes S-Class (pictured) win the Car of the Year? We’re at the end of 2013, so the time has arrived to take a look at the finalists for the 2014 European Car of the Year award. In the last few years, despite Europe producing some of the most impressive luxury and performance cars on the planet, the Car of the Year Award has gone to much more prosaic machinery.
Autoweek in review: The new BMW M3 draws controversy, Spyker takes GM to court, and the 2013 Honda Accord takes a bowFri, 10 Aug 2012
The upcoming 2014 BMW M3 is ruffling feathers with enthusiasts. The new car will initially be available as only a sedan with an automatic transmission, which has led Bimmer fans to message boards and comment sections to express their disappointment. Can BMW win them over?
Daimler, Renault-Nissan in talks on fuel cellTue, 19 Apr 2011
German automaker Daimler AG is talking to partners Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co. about working together on fuel cell technology, the German automaker's head of research and development told Reuters in an interview. "Fuel cell technology is also electric so it could make a lot of sense to join forces also in this field," Thomas Weber, board member for r&d at the maker of Mercedes-Benz and Smart cars, said at the Shanghai auto show.