Johnson / Evinrude Scout Trolling Motor 12 Volt on 2040-parts.com
Boulder Junction, Wisconsin, United States
Bidding on the 12 volt lower motor head just pulled from a older Evinrude trolling motor. All parts are in good used condition. Motor is stamped 12 volt on the lower fin. Smooth running motor with no issues.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Johnson evinrude trolling motor scout foot control steering pedal
- Nice omc-evinrude-johnson bow mount trolling motor bracket / arm(US $140.00)
- Motorguide mga050b6 prop nut / wrench kit(US $24.72)
- Motorguide 8m4000953 trolling motor power plug 2 prong 50 amp(US $23.24)
- 2 new minn kota mkp-6 trolling motor props(US $24.99)
- Sierra female boat side trolling motor plug socket connector 12v 10ga wh10470(US $14.99)
A NEW diesel version of the Mazda5 MPV has stormed onto the market with the best residuals in its class. Used car valuation expert CAP has described the 1.6-litre diesel model as a "best kept secret" and has predicted that the Sport model will retain 32 per cent of its value after three-years and 60,000-miles. The TS2 model also performs extremely well, with a 31 per cent retained value predicted.Tue, 05 Jul 2011
The Jetsons' futuristic vision of a flying car is one step closer to becoming a reality. Terrafugia, a Massachusetts company developing a "roadable aircraft" named the Transition, just received special exemptions from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that will help it move the vehicle move forward to production. NHTSA will allow the Transition to be outfitted with plastic windows rather than standard automotive safety glass.Fri, 22 Nov 2013
In 1998, Volkswagen AG acquired the French company Bugatti with the intention of restoring it to its former glory. After the luxurious EB112 and EB118 concepts, Ferdinand Piech commissioned Italdesign to work on another prototype: a Bugatti flagship supercar – the Chiron. While its predecessor, the mighty EB110, was a fantastic and bold design, it lacked a real Bugatti character.