Jr Products 50015 White Endura Range Vent With 5/8" Flange on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
JR Products 50015 White Endura Range Vent with 5/8" Flange
Smooth, aerodynamic, contemporary design streamlines RV appearance. Mounting screws are hidden when damper is closed. Easy to install - three piece design reduces installation time. Easy to retrofit - for quick upgrade. Push-lock, one-piece damper closure with large, sturdy hinges.
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there?s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other for Sale
- Adnik # 29041b 2'' bal casterear wheel- boxe(US $34.74)
- Pop up rv1 offset hitch adapter(US $560.65)
- Spout fill 1-3/8" conn.(US $34.77)
- Dexter axle k7135900 k71-359-00 dexter suspension kit(US $165.23)
- Camco 65099 7.5 amp agc glass fuse - pack of 5(US $10.32)
- Dexter axle k7117501 k71-175-01 dexter shock kit(US $125.71)
The 2011 Volkswagen Touareg rolls out with a new hybrid powertrainThu, 11 Feb 2010
Volkswagen is banking on the fuel-saving properties of a new gasoline-electric hybrid drivetrain and what it describes as a wholesale improvement in quality levels to bolster North American sales of its second-generation Touareg. This new Touareg represents VW's first foray into the premium-hybrid-SUV market, which includes gasoline-electric entries from BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz and Cadillac, among others. Further competition will come from a similarly powered version of the new Porsche Cayenne, alongside which the new Touareg was developed.
Alfa Romeo 4C Spider revealed: Geneva Motor ShowTue, 04 Mar 2014
The Alfa Romeo 4C Spider (pictured) revealed in Geneva The Alfa Romeo 4C is the epitome of a modern ‘supercar’, with ultra light weight (for a production car) allowing the 4C to produce very good performance from its modest 17500cc engine. So producing an Spider convertible immediately raises the weight issue in a more dramatic way when the car’s abilities are so dependent on it low weight, but it seems the Alfa Romeo 4C Spider – previewed as a production car with a concept at Geneva today – has managed to keep the wight penalties of the convertible 4C down to a minimum. Thanks to a canvas roof and carbon fibre rollover bars, the weight penalty for the Spider is only about 60kg (around a 7 per cent gain) which shouldn’t hurt performance too much.
Mercedes E300 BlueTEC Hybrid gets 65.7mpg & costs £39,645Thu, 02 Aug 2012
Mercedes-Benz has revealed that the Mercedes E300 BlueTEC Hybrid has official fuel consumption of 65.7mpg and will cost from £39,645. There’s no denying that the Mercedes E 300 BlueTEC hybrid is a very clever car, and that it ‘Games’ the daft company car BIK rates to perfection. It’s entire reason to be is to drive down official fuel consumption figures to garner the most benefit possible from company car taxation, and in that it succeeds very well.