K L Supply Single Cylinder Crankshaft Assembly Fixture 37-9688 3801-0152 on 2040-parts.com
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
|Style:||w/ Adapter | Single Cylinder Crankshaft|
|Note:||Includes Fixture, Plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm And 32mm Axle Bushing Adapters|
- Assemble single cylinder crankshafts including Honda tin can cranks
- Set includes assembly fixture plus 17mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 30mm and 32mm axle bushing adapters
See our other auctions for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
NOTE regarding shipments to AK, HI, PR and APO addresses:
We CAN ship most items to those locations but please contact us for a shipping quote before bidding.
|Terms & Conditions|
Accessory Installation for Sale
- Activation bmw fsc cic map maps code nbt update unlock upgrade oem navigation(US $12.90)
- Garage set - 10 pcs(US $119.00)
- 5 vacu-tite vaccum connectors 1/4 x 3/16 open package never used free shipping(US $14.95)
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle cup warm hot water 100° heater mug green
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle cup warm hot water 100° heater mug blue
- Lifetime bmw mini fsc navigation gps activation code maps update cic nbt 100%(US $39.00)
This is one lorry that you wouldn't get stuck behind on the motorway - Shockwave is the world's fastest jet-powered truck, with a top speed of almost 400mph. Based on a Peterbilt Semi, the four-ton beast generates 36,000hp and can cover quarter of a mile in six and a half seconds. Power comes from three Pratt & Whitney J34-48 jet engines, each of which produces 12,000hp.Wed, 27 Jan 2010
A few weeks back we announced that Ken Block, famed for his excellent Youtube Gymkhana videos, was switching his Subaru WRX STi for a Ford Focus RS in the World Rally Championships. Today we show you the smaller 2.0-litre turbo engine Ford Fiesta rally car he'll be trialling in the American rallies. Here are the latest pics of the Monster-sponsored Fiesta, a short video clip and the upcoming dates for the WRC.Tue, 10 Jan 2012
Car Design News and General Motors today announced the eight winners of their interactive design competition in an awards ceremony on the Cadillac stand at the North American International Auto Show 2012 (NAIAS). Over 300 design students from across the USA and Canada entered the Car Design News-GM Interactive Design Competition, launched in Spring 2011. Entrants were challenged to design both an interior and an exterior design for one of GM's four brands – Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC – each of which set a unique brief.