Kawasaki Teryx 750 Engine Utv Rebuild on 2040-parts.com
Bettendorf, Iowa, United States
READ THE ENTIRE AUCTION!!!
*This is a motor rebuilding program for the Kawasaki Teryx 750 Engine.
* You will be sending your blown up engine to be rebuilt.
* The way this works is you must first call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222 (m-f 9am-6pm, sat. 9am-3pm) and explain the condition of your engine that you will send in.
* DO NOT CLICK THE BUY IT NOW. FIRST CALL MARK BRENNY! Rebuild prices vary depending on the condition of you engine core.
* All arrangements must be made over the phone. Please do not send questions via email.
* Do not click the buy it now...you need to personally speak to Mark Brenny 563-359-7222
Mark Brenny is the owner of Brennys Motorcycle Clinic in Bettendorf, Iowa. He has been the owner and a mechanic for over 30 years. He is the one who will personally rebuild your engine.
All services and prices can be explained and determined in one short phone conversation.
If you are interested, call Mark Brenny at 563-359-7222.Check out my other items!
Engine Services for Sale
- Yamaha grizzly 550 engine atv rebuild(US $2,495.00)
- Lexus sc400 engine computer ecu ecm 1992 1993 1994 repair (fits: lexus sc 400)(US $129.00)
- Polaris 800 ranger/razor/sportsman engine rebuilding service(US $200.00)
- Testèr 4 gmc truck freightliner condor international workstar durostar prostar(US $65.98)
- Kawasaki brute force 750 engine atv(US $2,000.00)
- 19pc universal petrol engine twin cam timing locking car belt tool kit(US $54.65)
Exotic-car tuner Underground Racing from North Carolina prepared a Ferrari 458 Italia with a “bolt-on” twin-turbo system, boosting engine output to 700 hp. For comparison, the tuner matched the blown Ferrari against a Lamborghini LP-700-4 Aventador and its naturally aspirated 6.5-liter V12, rated at 700 hp. “We were interested to see how they stacked up against each other after seeing a twin-turbo Gallardo almost get beat by an Aventador,” Underground Racing president Kevin Howeth said.Tue, 27 Aug 2013
We’ve seen the design sketch of the new Infiniti Q30, and now here’s the first picture of the idea made real: it’s the Q30 concept car that’ll attend the Frankfurt motor show in September. Infiniti Q30 concept: what’s the story? Infiniti is busting three niches in one with the Q30: we’re told the car’s body is a fusion ‘merging the dynamic design and sportiness of a coupe, the roominess of a hatch and the higher stance of a crossover’.Mon, 25 Feb 2013
The Fiesta-based Ford EcoSport SUV will get the 1.25PS EcoBoost engine, Ford SYNC AppLink and on sale before the end of 2013. Ford is debuting the EcoSport in Europe at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona today, an apt place to show their baby SUV considering it comes with some smart Ford SYNC toys to keep customers happy. The EcoSport will get the voice-activated SYNC and SYNC Emergency ASsist and will be one of the firts Fords in Europe to get Ford SYNC AppLink which lets you voice control SmartPhone Apps.