Kenwood Door Speakers Set 4 From 2003 Mazda Protege Lkq on 2040-parts.com
Akron, Ohio, US
Other for Sale
- 2002 volkswagen golf amp monsoon 12214119 oem(US $76.87)
- 2004 bmw 545i series harman becker hi fi amplifier oem(US $129.12)
- 2004 toyota sienna subwoofer jbl 86150-ae030(US $153.97)
- Launch x431 creader iv+ diy obdii code scanner read and clear dtc(US $39.99)
- 2010 lincoln mkt subwoofer ae9t-19a065-ac oem(US $120.22)
- 2007 mercedes benz s550 s600 s63 s65 ipod interface kit b67824245(US $320.00)
Famous British car brands achieve record salesTue, 14 Jan 2014
SALES figures from two of Britain’s most famous car brands have reached record highs in 2013. Mini and Rolls-Royce, which are both owned by BMW, have sold more cars than ever before. Thanks to a spate of popular new models, a total of 305,030 Minis were purchased across the globe last year - up 1.2% on the 2012 figure.
Honda Vezel urban SUV crossover stars at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013Wed, 20 Nov 2013
Honda has unveiled its take on the burgeoning compact crossover sector at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show, and it’s called the Vezel. You can do your own jokes, but rest assured it won’t be called that once it reaches the UK sometime in 2015. It’s based on the same platform as the all-new Honda Fit, the car we know as the Jazz, and will go on sale in Japan this December.
Mopar has parts menu ready for the Dodge DartThu, 12 Jan 2012
Just minutes after the Dodge Dart made its debut at the Detroit auto show, Mopar started bolting on parts. Chrysler's parts arm already has 150 aftermarket items ready for the company's new small car, with more on the way. “By itself, our new Dodge Dart will stand out from the crowd,” said Pietro Gorlier, president and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group's service, parts and customer-care brand.