Kimpex Carbide Runners Wear Bar 90 Deg 3 Inches Ski-doo Skandic 500 600 Astrojet on 2040-parts.com
Champlain, New York, United States
Skis & Runners for Sale
- Kimpex carbide runners 90 deg ski-doo 440 467 470 500 583 600 670 780 1993-1996(US $41.41)
- Stud boy doo-s2152-60 shaper bar 6" ski-doo 500 583 600 670 700 1999 to 2005(US $74.15)
- Kimpex 08-297 steel ski black ref 505061300 ski-doo citation tundra 250 85-1988(US $80.59)
- Kimpex carbide runners 60 deg ref 860505600 skidoo 380 440 500 1995-1998(US $34.41)
- John deere snowmobile skis from 79 trail fire(US $155.00)
- Snowtracker u-blade 4 carbides runner 6'' skidoo precision ski 2002 to 2005(US $194.62)
Mercedes-Benz confirms production of the CLS wagon in 2012Tue, 09 Nov 2010
A wagon version of the Mercedes-Benz CLS sedan will go into production in 2012, the automaker said on Monday. The announcement confirms an AutoWeek report in January that the CLS wagon was more than just a concept. Go to www.autoweek.com/article/20100106/CARNEWS/100109973 to read the original report.
Booming British car market hits nine-year high in 2014Fri, 04 Jul 2014
By James Fallon Motor Industry 04 July 2014 11:44 British new-car sales continue to rise, new figures out today revealed. In the first six months of 2014, a total of 1,287,265 new vehicles were registered – a 10.6% increase on the same six-month period in 2013 and the highest total in almost a decade. And the boom is showing no signs of tailing off; during June 2014, new-car registrations rose 6.2% to 228,291 and the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders expects the trend to continue throughout the year as the economy continues to bounce back.
Mille Miglia 2009 real-time live blog by Jonny SmithMon, 18 May 2009
By Jonny Smith (photography by David Barzilay and Jonny Smith's cameraphone) Motor Shows 18 May 2009 10:03 CAR has been invited along to take part in the historic Mille Miglia road race along 1000 miles of Italian roads. It’s CAR contributor and Fifth Gear TV presenter Jonny Smith’s first Mille Miglia and here he charts his experiences at the wheel of a Jaguar C-type with live hour-by-hour blogs. NB Start at the bottom and work your way up the page (all times local Italy time)!SATURDAY 16 MAY 2009: DAY 3, MILLE MIGLIA The missing hours: what happened at the endOkay, so my phone battery died, but I made copious notes to cover the last few hours of the 2009 Mille Miglia.